An amazing turn around !

Options
I had always been overweight and the worse years was when I was in my teens. Having two children and now with a grandchild I felt the need to get healthier.

With time to kill on my hands during the Christmas holidays I decided to look through some older pictures just to see the difference as they say the camera always makes you look ten pounds heavier.

I managed to find something drastic that I thought I would share (this is my first time posting a blog).

Since the picture was taken I have lost 50lbs and so much closer to my goal. I joined Goodlife in April 2011 and since then have put many hours in the gym and I am glad I did.

To all of you who think it can't be done........ put your mind to it and it can be done!

13617111.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

I wish everyone a very successful 2012 in all whether it be through work, family or personal.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!