Zumba buddy

Options
2»

Replies

• vikkirose21
    vikkirose21 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I got Zumba 2 for Wii a couple days ago and I like it.. I will love it im sure once i get teh moves down.. its alot harder than it looks!
  • laurielie
    laurielie Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    can't shake my *kitten* like I use too, but I still love my Zumba:-)) on a good week I go to 4 classes!!!
  • MaitreyeeMAYHEM
    MaitreyeeMAYHEM Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    -I'm a certified Zumba instructor and Zumba is a great way to go!! On average you can loose 700-1000 calories per session!!
  • nutteranna
    Options
    I do Zumba on the wii 5 times a week for 20 mins and 13 mins on the wii fit, i love it and look forward to doing it every day lol today is my day off from exercising but i really wanna do it but know if i over do it i'll do myself a injury so its going to be hard to not do it today lol anyone add me if your a zumba lover lol
  • nutteranna
    Options
    oooo i just found the zumba fitness 2 on wii going to buy it next week so i can do zumba 1 one day and zumba 2 the next day lol
  • acdeed
    acdeed Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    How did you get that fitness banner with weight loss on your post? =)

Go to Tools and you will see"create my Ticker" you can also use your own personal pics(see options). Once created you will be given the information needed to copy and paste it to your posts. HTH

14059309.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • acdeed
    acdeed Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    How did you get that fitness banner with weight loss on your post? =)
    I just discovered that if you go to "message board"s then "Settings"it's in blue text in between "My Topics" and "Moderate" you can check the box that says add my fitness ticker to all forum posts then click "Save." That is much easier than copying and pasting each time. I learn something new everyday.:bigsmile:
  • EddieG77
    EddieG77 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I just did Zumba on the Wii today for the first time after my other cardio session.....my rhythm was so bad that the Wii console refused to save my progress!!! HAHA.....but it was fun and sweaty!!! Feel free to add me if you would like!!

Cheers
    Ed
  • tiffanydm4
    tiffanydm4 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    did my zumba all weekend long...was a blast! Can't wait to try out the new zumba exhilrate