Success!

Options
ohthatbambi
ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
I went away with my girlfriends this weekend and I didn't gain any weight. I didn't lose any, but I didn't gain either! I didn't log in my food but I was careful about what went into my mouth. I also didn't get to exercise b/c it was either raining or snowing. So I am considering this a success!!

Replies

• ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I went away with my girlfriends this weekend and I didn't gain any weight. I didn't lose any, but I didn't gain either! I didn't log in my food but I was careful about what went into my mouth. I also didn't get to exercise b/c it was either raining or snowing. So I am considering this a success!!
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    That is success for a girl's weekend. Good for you!
  • Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Options
    Way to go!

I totaly think that is a success. I had the same experience last week, I was away at a conference for work and wasn't able to log anything and many of the meals were planned so I wasn't able to be as selective with my meals. I still found I was more aware of what was going into my mouth. I actually came back down 1 pound, probably all the crazy long days :smile:
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    Good for you Bamboo!!! Tks for sharing your success with us. :happy:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, that is awesome.
  • nwfamilygal
    nwfamilygal Posts: 635
    Options
    Way to go:bigsmile: Great Job :drinker: :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!