Need to lose 100 pounds!!

Options
I need to lose 100 for health reasons. Just had surgery for an ovarian cyst where they had to end up taking my ovary and tube out. I'm only 26 and i have a 7 yr old son, I need to get serious about my weight pronto! Could use all the support i can get and i sure can reciprocate. Thanks

Replies

• NaytM84
    NaytM84 Posts: 38
    Options
    sending request! I got 200 to lose! the more people the better!!!!!!
  • katiegirl3
    Options
    PerlaV,

You can do it! I lost 100lbs from jan 21, 2011 -October 2011. Put on a bit over Christmas but back to counting carbs and sugar. I don't feel deprived losing it that way. Best of luck! I have 60 lbs left to my goal, I will do it in 2012!!
  • KellsJourney
    KellsJourney Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    trying to lose 100 also. Feel free to add me!
  • chicklidell
    Options
    A big congrats on the decision to change, take it one pound at a time, one meal at a time...I wish you all the success!!! You can do this!
  • maryellen8301
    maryellen8301 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    i would also love to lose 100 pounds.. please feel free to add me. i am sorry to hear about your medical condition. i will help you as much as i can..
  • mandycasey
    mandycasey Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Hi, i had over 100 pounds to lose in the beginning ( jan 2011) i've lost 82 pounds and want to lose another 30 ish, feel free to add me - good luck : ) xx
  • deedee1508
    deedee1508 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Be assured you have taken a great first step in joining MFP, everyone is so supportive and helpful. Do please add me.
    Dee
  • txqt81
    txqt81 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I need to lose like 170 so i would gladly help you along the way.
  • TerrificTere
    Options
    To get to my ideal weight (per BMI) I need to also lose 100. I'll be thrilled with 75!

Feel free to add me....