Just Dance games?

I received Just Dance and Just Dance 3 for Christmas. What do you all think of them? I havent gotten into them yet!

A

Replies

• ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    These are super fun, and will definitely get your heart rate up! We have just Dance for Kids and Just Dance 3. We got them for Christmas as family gifts. My kids love them, and it's so fun playing with them!
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    I have all 3 of the just dance games - and i find them extremely fun!! You could dance for hours and you dont realise how many cals you actually burn!! Its a super fun way to burn the fat :)
  • I just bought the Just Dance 3 for our family for Christmas. We've done it a few times. It's hilarious and gets you moving while still having fun!

Steph/feltogirl
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    They're fun. I have those and Dance Central for Xbox and it's definately a fun way to get up and get moving. :)
  • Kandace_Riopel
    Kandace_Riopel Posts: 80 Member
    I asked my sister who us very fit the same question so I'll tell you her response. " I own all three, enough said!"
  • NicNac86
    NicNac86 Posts: 130
    Received Just Dance 3 from the OH for christmas (don't worry, I did ask for it!) :D

Have used it a couple of times so far, and it is really fun. The only thing I'm a little sceptical about is the number of calories it says I'm burning (800 in 3 songs?!), but I enjoy the movement and it's got to be better than doing nothing!
  • ishallnotwant
    We got Country Dance for Wii last night, if you like country it is sooooooo fun!!! It has a lot of great songs on it!
  • klross
    klross Posts: 49 Member
    I got Just Dance 3 and I bought the Michael Jackson Experience. They are a blast. I'm 46 years old and I was beating my 28 year old son!!!! I'm going to have friends over on Friday night for a dance PARTAY!!!
  • ishallnotwant
    I got Just Dance 3 and I bought the Michael Jackson Experience. They are a blast. I'm 46 years old and I was beating my 28 year old son!!!! I'm going to have friends over on Friday night for a dance PARTAY!!!

We got both of these and had a party to kick off winter break. It was SOOOOO much fun!