Replies

• peggyalex
    peggyalex Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!
  • thighsBgone
    thighsBgone Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I think you look great. I can see the change in your face. Keep up the good work
  • michcruz
    michcruz Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    You look great! You can tell the difference the weight loss has made in your face. Keep up the great work!
  • Bunnie_Lynn
    Bunnie_Lynn Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    This is awesome!! You should be so proud of your self! :)
    Keep up the hard work
  • Mariposa7
    Mariposa7 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Lookin' great!!! Congrats!
  • lovediets
    lovediets Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Great job! Inspirational
  • comet_wow
    comet_wow Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and so happy, well done! :flowerforyou:
  • ogosun
    ogosun Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Your totally awesome..... :smile:
    You look "super".....
  • bogle34
    bogle34 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Great job! how did you do it - I would love to be in your shoes and loose about 30 lbs!
  • Alicja_W
    Alicja_W Posts: 169
    Options
    you look fabulous :flowerforyou:
  • caroltina
    caroltina Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    you look like the first woman's daughter - amazing stunning and good on you lady !
  • nishatk
    Options
    You look beautiful! Thanks for the inspiration! I need to lose 20 lbs....and I agree, when I saw a photo of me....I was like how did that happen to me????? Keep it up!
  • hbdub7
    hbdub7 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Great job! how did you do it - I would love to be in your shoes and loose about 30 lbs!

Thank you!! (to everyone)
    I think honestly this site helped me the most...I actually seen how many calories I was consuming and it was NASTY...now I am more aware of what I put in my body, and I cut out pop (i may have one once in a great while) Otherwise water all day long. Right now I have been focusing on cardio...when I get down about 30 more lbs, I am going to start splitting my time between cardio and weights...I dont know if that is good or not...but It is the plan and my goal!!
    :bigsmile:
  • JaymieLou02
    Options
    You are a true inspiration! Thank you for sharing this! You are beautiful!
  • micneg01
    micneg01 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Keep up the great work!
  • inspirem
    inspirem Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! Keep doing what you are doing; seems to be working!

M
  • mollyfiddelke
    mollyfiddelke Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! Keep up the great work and thanks for the awesome motivation!
  • flabwillbefab
    Options
    Hi! I started losing weight in July after this picture was taken!!! EWWWW How did that happen!?

[img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc390/bubba12281982/Weight Loss Befor/270lbs.jpg[/img]

So I have been doing tons of cardio and eating healthy...So here is a little sneak peak of the progress...Now it is only a face shot...BUT I want to save the goodies for when I hit my Goal Weight!!! Thanks!

[img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc390/bubba12281982/Weight Loss Befor/DSC000132-1.jpg[/img]
    you look so good!! and i love your hair!!!! its so cute!
  • hbdub7
    hbdub7 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Thank you to Everyone!!!!
  • Maria_t02
    Options
    Hi! I started losing weight in July after this picture was taken!!! EWWWW How did that happen!?

[img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc390/bubba12281982/Weight Loss Befor/270lbs.jpg[/img]

So I have been doing tons of cardio and eating healthy...So here is a little sneak peak of the progress...Now it is only a face shot...BUT I want to save the goodies for when I hit my Goal Weight!!! Thanks!

[img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc390/bubba12281982/Weight Loss Befor/DSC000132-1.jpg[/img]

you are beautiful!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!