Anyone who is early 20's out there? Help!

Options

Replies

• BioShocked89
    BioShocked89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I just turned 22 and I'm starting my second year of college this semester. (I stopped at a year and a half because I got pregnant).
    I have a 3 month old daughter. :D
  • tattooedtealady
    tattooedtealady Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hiya :)

I am 23, at University in my second year, 5'6", currently 238lbs as it stands, wanting to lose a minimum of 83lbs! Add me if you like :)
  • live4lavoce
    Options
    I'm 22 and a senior in college! I started Oct 27 and have lost 22 pounds so far. I'm aiming to lose at least 20-30 before I get married on June 23, 2012. Feel free to add me! :) I'm 5'10 and I weigh 252 now, started at 274.:happy:
  • spinnerdeejay
    spinnerdeejay Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Gees u done great advice is what am looking for. I seem to have are myself up for failure as I seem to be eating more since I started to try and lose weight. What's your secret
  • kayleigh333
    Options
    Hi all, I'm 22, graduated from uni last summer and after working hard to lose the extra weight in my final year of uni I put most of it back on after moving back in with my mum and dad and getting a desk job! Now looking to lose the weight again in time for summer 2012. You're all welcome to add me as a friend, extra support is always a good thing!
  • pryl101
    pryl101 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm Apryl,
    I just started using this and had to start on the new year so I gained back 4 pounds lol but plan on getting down to ideally 140-145. I'm 24 and could use a few friends :)
  • live4lavoce
    Options
    Starting out is the hardest point! I was hungry the first week all the time! The best advice I can give is eat small portions often. My fiance laughs at me because I'm always snacking. I would say I eat every 3 hours minimum. I'll have a meal around 400 calories with a 500 max and then an hour or two later I go for a 100-200 calorie snack. It keeps me from feeling like I'm starving myself and they say it's also the best way to kick up your metabolism. Hope this helps! :smile:
  • takehimaway
    takehimaway Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Twenty-two, 5'5, 163 lbs [Surgery and testosterone did not do me any favours.], dropped outta college at seventeen, want to be a fireman, currently work from home. I added a bunch of you; feel free to add me!
  • onanoko
    onanoko Posts: 18
    Options
    Hi, I'm 23 and I've just graduated from uni. I'm looking to lose about 20 pounds (currently 164 pounds). Would love to have some new friends! :-)
  • SophW27
    SophW27 Posts: 19
    Options
    I'm 21 and in my second year at uni - gaining weight at uni is so easy and so hard to shift. Looking to lose 25 kgs and get myself back to my fit self!

Best of luck.

Add me.
  • RedVelvetCurls
    RedVelvetCurls Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I'm 22, 23 in April actually, and I'm aiming to lose 2 stone in 2 months. Add me if you want! :)
  • Lady_Chilli
    Lady_Chilli Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hiya :)
    I'm 26 from Leigh Wigan, UK and have got 3 1/2 stone to lose. Feel free to add me :D
  • RunningFortheGoal
    Options
    Hey all. I'm Killian, 23 from Centreville VA. Just joined up but I'd love to help motivate anyone who needs it! (and could use motivation myself haha) Feel free to message/add me and say hi.
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    im 19. junior in college. :D i went from 145 to 125 in 3 months with MFP, and im still working on losing more.

good luck on your journey. you can do it!
  • madisonsteelex
    Options
    Hey girl I'm 20 and a junior, I've lost 36 lbs so far and looking to lose another 8:)
  • lonewolf620
    Options
    I'm Dal I'm a senior in college myself- a criminal justice major. I can relate to you as well. Feel free to add me
  • rhce40
    rhce40 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    hey, i'm 20, a junior in college. 5'10 ~206 now, down from my highest 235 looking to get to 170 at least with the fitness i had from year round water polo/swimming in high school

**btw, add me if you want, looking for friends with similar goals**
  • rhce40
    rhce40 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Starting out is the hardest point! I was hungry the first week all the time! The best advice I can give is eat small portions often. My fiance laughs at me because I'm always snacking. I would say I eat every 3 hours minimum. I'll have a meal around 400 calories with a 500 max and then an hour or two later I go for a 100-200 calorie snack. It keeps me from feeling like I'm starving myself and they say it's also the best way to kick up your metabolism. Hope this helps! :smile:

that is very similar to what i do otherwise i am hungry all the time and can't focus
  • kmozymoz
    kmozymoz Posts: 187
    Options
    I need some supportive friends! :) Anyone can add me.
  • stormystrickland
    stormystrickland Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 and I'm a junior in college until the fall!

Currently I weigh 165 and I want to weigh 135.
    My height is 5'5'' - 5'6'' ish..