30 day shred

Options
I bought 30 day shred today. I am excited to give it a try my plan is to do it every other day and the elliptical of the other days.

Replies

• martinbeks
    martinbeks Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I restarted it today, going to do the whole 30 days. It was harder than I remember, but if memory serves, day one last time was awful!

Good luck!
  • SlimmV
    SlimmV Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey Ladies, I will be starting the 30 Day Shred as well today.... Lets try to encourage each other to do the whole 30 days.
  • JackieLM
    JackieLM Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    just did day 1.... I THINK I MAY DIE! ugh! Would love to be a part of a group of people doing the shred to keep me motivated. All I know is it HAS to get easier because he can't get any harder than it was tonight!
  • knowlesrock
    Options
    I'm with ya! I finished day 2 today and boy oh boy, that's one heck of a work out! I can already tell I'm going to quit. I need the support and motivation and success stories to keep me going!
  • CynthiaS
    CynthiaS Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    wow I'm excited to see some people starting the shred today my hubby & I started today as well :) day one down, & all though it was really hard I know we can make it though. SO LETS DO THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!
  • richelle67
    Options
    I just finished day 5 of the shred..man oh man, I am hurting. Day 4 was much easier. My back and knee are killing me, but I am still doing the shred. There are days when it seems easier, and days where it is tough. But I keep on doing it as I am determined to succeed!! So good luck to you all!! Lets kick Jillians butt!
  • niknak2308
    niknak2308 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 3 and my legs are killing today! Looking forward to pushing through it though later on! Come on everyone, we CAN do this! Just 20minutes a day is nothing for the results we know we can acheive! :happy:
  • sallycinnamon1
    Options
    Hi there, I'm starting it again tonight too. had great success with it back in the summer, and found the people on here doing at the same time really motivated me to keep on track, hopefully we'll be able to spur eachother on with it. I've had a very off the wagon christmas - first weigh in for two months today and have put 6 pounds on. Wish it came off as quickly as it goes on!!! Good luck everyone!
  • RobinsEgg
    RobinsEgg Posts: 3,702 Member
    Options
    I did day 1 two days ago and am still hurting. Am going to start day 1 over again today with more warm-ups before. The hard part for me was getting to and from the floor as I have 1 really bad knee and it has a raw nerve that can't touch anything. Which will be an impediment later on I'm sure. But I will work around it. LETS DO IT!!!!
  • choccay
    choccay Posts: 32
    Options
    Just finished day 2 today. :smile: Feeling positive!
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    I am ashamed to say I gave it up around day 15... I will restart. Thanks for giving me a push!
  • reyessam
    reyessam Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I've got day 3 to complete today after work!

It feels good to get back on the grind... especially after all the holiday activities!
  • jenna25
    jenna25 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Day 1 for me :) i have started it a couple times but havent done the whole 30 day! would love to stick to it this time! Hold me accountable ladies!
  • MrsSanthoff
    MrsSanthoff Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Today is day 2 level 1 of the 30ds for me. I have tried it before and never even made it out of level 1!! I am going to do it every day for 30 days! I have seen before and after pictures from doing this workout and I promise to have one of those myself!!

My legs feel like jello and my pectoral muscles are so sore!!

I remember feeling like this the first time I tried to do it and I swear it gets easier!! (Till the next level that is!) But that is the point right? Shocking your body? Well, this workout does it!!

Good luck to everyone! Just remember, its only 20 minutes and the results are going to be amazing!!
  • morelandmichelle
    Options
    Hi Ladies, I'm just waiting on the 30 day shred download to complete, will be getting on it tonight when the kiddies go to bed. Do we know anyone who has had success with this program? The woman looks amazing but is it really possible to attain that kinda shape/tone with this dvd?

Anyway i'm gonna measure myself and give it a go, good job I've nothing planned for the rest of the week as by all accounts I wont be able to even live for the next few days? haha.

GOOD LUCK LADIES xxx
  • RiaLucia
    RiaLucia Posts: 121
    Options
    Aaagh! I just finished Day One about 15 minutes ago and I was afraid I wouldn' t be able to hold my bowl of cereal afterwards! I'm still a little dubious about driving in to work today, LOL! I ain't *totally* out of shape to begin with and I'm feeling like this?? I can't imagine what the next two levels will be like!
  • BritishGirl84
    BritishGirl84 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 2 and even though my body hurt this morning i pushed myself through and did better then yesterday! But damn that woman is evil
  • SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    Options
    I'm still waiting for my copy to be delivered. It will be arriving before the end of the week and I'll start as soon as I get it!:bigsmile:
    I don't think I'll manage to do it every day, I wouldn't want to end up quitting a week or so into it. I've got to fit my excersise in before my 5 year old son gets home from school .He thinks it's funny to sit on my head if I do sit ups.. My excersise week will be like this...
    Mon: gym for 2 hours
    Tue: weekly shopping expedition and visit Mum(lot of walking involved!)
    Wed:30 ds and a 2 hours walk
    Thur:30 ds and a 2 hours walk
    Fri: gym for 2 hours
    Sat:30ds
    Sun: day of rest!
    So 30ds 3 times a week for me!:drinker:
  • staceykoz
    staceykoz Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm also doing the 30 Day Shred. Started it a week before Christmas. Only really taken off a few days, but still have yet to lose any weight. :-( Haven't noticed my pants fitting better either. I'm going to stay with it though. I read somewhere that it takes your body 6 weeks to get used to working out. So I've told myself I'm not allowed to complain about it not working until January 30th. lol

It's just a little disheartening! :grumble: But I can definitely say that I have so much more energy now. Loving that!

I'm really hoping we all can motivate each other to keep at it!
  • dravenangel
    dravenangel Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Literally just read this thread after finishing another day of the shred! :) I can't go past level 1 as there's too much knee involvement further along (as it is I have to do very tiny lunges etc on level 1 etc). I have my first physio appointment next week so hoping I'll be told the pain I feel is good and to keep going! I switch between the shred and walking a couple of miles a day and it seems to be working - and getting easier THANKFULLY! :)

Keep at it, you'll love it!