On Friend Requests...

Options
13»

Replies

• Christine42012
    Options
    I'm so glad this post got started. I started last week and I love the support the few friends that I have have given me. But I did feel pretty weird about sending out random invites! Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • laineyy011
    Options
    Friend requests are always accepted. The more support, the better :D
  • capaxinfiniti
    capaxinfiniti Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you wish. I would love to support you on your weight loss journey :)
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as a friend! I, too, was really nervous about sending out random requests, but I just started putting a message with each request telling them how I came across them and why I think we would make good friends! So, add me if you'd like and if there is anyone else out there who would like another encouraging friend, send me a request and I'll be happy to be there for you!! :0)
  • calvert6183
    calvert6183 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Im always open to making new friends on here.
  • ritalaws
    Options
    :smile: Hi I am fairly new to this although been using MFP since August last year, but was using Diet Chef, and was doing very well on it, but purely because of financial reasons have been forced to give it up f or a while. I will still be using MFP but could really do with a bit of company on the way, so was wondering if any would be be willing to add me to their friend list please??
  • newstar44
    newstar44 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    The more, the merrier....I'm new again to this site. Never used it to it's fullist before so I'm hoping that I can stay more motivated by having friends to share with this time. I've added you, hope you'll accept. Good luck to you!
  • monkeymouse74
    Options
    me too:-) I love having more friends!!! Anyone feel free to add me
  • tiggertail
    tiggertail Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi & welcome! I'm not really good at friend requests for pretty much the same resons but i'm always happy to accept! :wink:
  • tiggertail
    tiggertail Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    *reasons* D'oh!:blushing:
  • Jarnard
    Jarnard Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    We are all here for the same reason so do not be ashamed to add anyone. The purpose of the website is to support each other and be inspired by others progress. At least for me, Iv'e kept up with my healthier eating and exercise from the motivation I've received from this website! I'll add you. :)
  • Prozack1964
    Options
    welcome here hope you have a great day
  • Tivo8MyNeighbors
    Tivo8MyNeighbors Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! I'm glad you found us, and I'd love to have you add me. Friend request sent.
  • scarlettd12
    scarlettd12 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I am always curious when random people add me. It's always nice for them to write a quick message as to how they found me or why they are adding me. I always write a message when I add a friend. However, I never decline a friend request. Message or not, I am always happy to add new friends and help support each other :happy:
  • maryjay51
    maryjay51 Posts: 742
    Options
    we are all in this together..friend away!!!!!!
  • TidoWyla
    TidoWyla Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I just sent you a request.
  • crazedcujo
    crazedcujo Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You (or anyone) can friend me - motivation is the key!!!