Hello

Options
I joined this site a couple fews ago. The first week was great I stuck to eating really well and lost 6 pounds. The second week I didn't eat quite as good but not horrible. I put 4 pounds back on. I am extrememly frustrated. I am sick of thinking about my body. I excercise everyday that is not a problem. I just can't seem to lose anything without putting it all back on days later.
Its monday now and I am vowing to post my food and excercise everyday this week. I know its going to be really hard but it will be worth it.
Thanks

Replies

• hladyv
    hladyv Posts: 6
    Options
    I joined this site a couple fews ago. The first week was great I stuck to eating really well and lost 6 pounds. The second week I didn't eat quite as good but not horrible. I put 4 pounds back on. I am extrememly frustrated. I am sick of thinking about my body. I excercise everyday that is not a problem. I just can't seem to lose anything without putting it all back on days later.
    Its monday now and I am vowing to post my food and excercise everyday this week. I know its going to be really hard but it will be worth it.
    Thanks
  • pyckse
    pyckse Posts: 84
    Options
    Glad your here, great place to get support....we are all in the same boat..just trying to get healthy...I'm new too and am starting to see results especially in the way I feel.....logging my meals has really shown me what kind of eater I was and is helping to see where I can make some significant changes in my diet....hang in there!!:bigsmile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: