Looking for new friends

Options
I am starting this journey and would love to share with anyone. I will add anyone who sends a friend request and give encouragement back:)

Replies

• beethomps
    Options
    Hiii! I'm also starting my journey, new year new me, right? :)

Anything is achievable with a little determination and some serious willpower!
    Best of luck with your journey!
    Annd! I sent you a request! :)
  • mrfish1980
    Options
    hi am from london england new to this and would like support buddies male or female
  • mrsmotherway
    Options
    Welcome! I started back in October but fell off the wagon for some time. I'm back now. This is a great thing that's going on here! It's good to see the results and to interact with friends for encouragement and support. You will do great!

11445709.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • sue2ekelly
    Options
    Hi! I'm starting this journey in the New Year too! I'm also looking for friends to share support and encouragement with! I've been an on/off member since 2010, but I'm hoping 2012 will be my year!
  • magicherry
    magicherry Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a WW refugee looking for support. I love the MFP app, have been doing good with exercise goals, and need help with managing the food regimen. I welcome friends who are MFP Newbies like me AND old timers who can offer advice.

Looking to lose 35lbs.
  • dckelly
    Options
    Newly wedding, former ww gal, but really liking. Starting 2012 weighing in at more than I ever have, and hoping some community support with help to keep me on track!
  • SassyMom23
    SassyMom23 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Back again after having my 3rd baby to gain control again. Sending a request. :happy:
  • mrsehyde
    Options
    Hi all,
    just getting started again after having baby #2. I have a great support group at the gym, definitely need more support with MFP. I would love it if you would add me as a friend. And for that matter anybody else who is wanting some extra support.
  • vacamama
    vacamama Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    You can add me.. I am planning on being relatively active in the MFP community. I have a huge goal that I want to accomplish, so I need to keep myself accountable.

Good luck with your journey!
  • kristypie
    kristypie Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm glad to be your friend on MFP, kware! I'm here for anyone else who'd like support. I could use the encouragement myself.