How do I....

Options
So I just started accepting a bunch of friend requests in an effort to support and be supported on this new journey. The only question I have is, how do you keep up with everyone? Just as they pop up on the regular home screen? I figure I'll eventually dwindle down the list....but I do want to support those that support.

Replies

• vjrose
    vjrose Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Yep they will show up in your updates and if they don't log in for awhile that shows up too so you can send a message to let them know you are thinking of them.
  • CharlieBarleyMom
    CharlieBarleyMom Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I try to keep my friends to those who are supporting me as well as highly accepting OF my support. Those who just sort of come on here to chat in the forums and I don't see doing much in the way of supporting, I hide from my front page view... and then I go through my friend list every now and again to see if someone's been offline for too long... then I send 1, sometimes 2 encouraging notes to see if they respond... after 2 weeks off the site with no response from them, I remove them from my friends list.

This is too important to me to try to support people who are not in this for the long haul. I have a limited amount of time that I can spend on here throughout the day and I really want to encourage those that will benefit from it!

I'm glad to have become your friend... we'll keep each other going!
  • Dawn22s
    Dawn22s Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I wondered the same thing. I don't have one of those internet capable phones and once I return to work, I will check nightly to do my updates and lend as much support as I can each day. :)
  • harlylena
    harlylena Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Thanks! All good info!