Stay at home tring to lose weight

Options
Im new here. Im looking for friends to help inspire me on my journey and to do the same in return.

Replies

• sara1027
    sara1027 Posts: 59
    Options
    Im new here. Im looking for friends to help inspire me on my journey and to do the same in return.
  • montanamomma
    Options
    We have got to figure out how to add friends to our page. Love the b-day pic:laugh: :drinker: :tongue:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: to add friends to your page, click on the persons name above their pic and you should know what to do from there.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Hello! We have a stay-at-home mom group on here if you're interested in joining us! Some of us workout strictly at home while others are able to hit the gym once in awhile & everything in between.

Good luck to you on all your fitness goals & welcome to the boards! :flowerforyou:
  • Heather125
    Heather125 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome to MFP sounds like we have abit it common I am a stay at home mom of 2 boys good luck with your goals you'll love this site i do