lost my baby now need to lose the pregnancy weight :(

Options
well ive been on her b4 and now im back i,m a 29 soon to be 30 yr old(yikes) mom of 5 ileft my fitness pal about 7 mos ago when i found out i was pregers again i still excerzized and tried to watch what i ate but gained 15 pound then on wendsday morning almost 8 weeks ago my world turned upside down the doctor told me my lil girl was gone her heart stoped beating. now as if that wasnt hard nuf i got deal with all this weight so i could use some motivation need some new friends

Replies

• gwenmf
    gwenmf Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry to hear of your loss....and I won't try to offer any consolation because i honestly don't think I could find the words to comfort you for that. I can, however, be your friend on here~! So please feel free to add me!
  • careyayn22
    Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my son five years ago and I know that heartache of giving birth and having a baby body but having no baby to hold.

Please feel free to friend me.

Again, I'm so very sorry.
  • learningtolove
    learningtolove Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I lost a baby in September,and I am still strugging to lose the weight I gained during my pregnancy.
    Give yourself as much time to heal as you need.It will take time,but it gets a little easier to bear everyday.
  • deborahlena
    Options
    Hi,

I am really sorry to hear about your loss. I can not begin to know how that feels, only imagine what you are going through. My deepest sympathies to you.

I started on my fitness pal because I have it on my phone. I find it easier to log into the computer than my phone. I am testing this out for my clients as I am a Holistic Nutritionist and working mainly with weight loss. I also need to lose a few pounds due to many parties over the last couple of months. November is the months of birthdays in my family and December is Christmas parties.

I use a nutritional cleansing/replenishment program combined with whole food meals, exercise, water and sleep.
    If you are interested in finding out more, send me an email to info@nutritiontherapy.ca or call me 905-239-3485.
    A few of the coaches are having a weight loss coaching program starting Jan. 7th but the pre-call is Jan. 3rd at 9:30 p.m. EST.

The company gives you a 30 day money back guarantee which is why I started with them 3 years. At the time, I lost 31 pounds in 4 months and became interested in studying Holistic Nutrition. Now I am helping others to release fat and maintain. If you have a few months, like I have with too many rich and fatting foods, it only takes a short time before the you are back to normal. that's what I love about the program.

All the best and hang it there.

Deborah