Hi! I'm new!

Hello! My name is allison and I just turned 20 but i have had weight problems all my life. I just got married a year ago and I've got into what I'm calling my comfort zone after losing weight for my wedding and I've put on about 40 pounds in the past two months. I'm the best example of a yoyo dieter there is but i'm setting reasonable goals this time and hopefully with the help of the fittness journal and food diary and maybe a few supporters I'll see better results. I'm not shooting to be some run way model I'm a curvey girl and nothing wrong with that and , everyones beutiful in there own way, but like any other girl out there, it'd be so nice not to have to squeeze into those skinny jeans. I'd just like my looks on the outside to match my bubbly personality. I work at a desk job 10 hours a day so my worst habbit is snacking around when I'm at work and I LOVE food so any advise anyone has to offer i'll welcome. Thanks!!
Nice to meet you all!

Allison

Replies

• allie_isme21
    allie_isme21 Posts: 3 Member
    Hello! My name is allison and I just turned 20 but i have had weight problems all my life. I just got married a year ago and I've got into what I'm calling my comfort zone after losing weight for my wedding and I've put on about 40 pounds in the past two months. I'm the best example of a yoyo dieter there is but i'm setting reasonable goals this time and hopefully with the help of the fittness journal and food diary and maybe a few supporters I'll see better results. I'm not shooting to be some run way model I'm a curvey girl and nothing wrong with that and , everyones beutiful in there own way, but like any other girl out there, it'd be so nice not to have to squeeze into those skinny jeans. I'd just like my looks on the outside to match my bubbly personality. I work at a desk job 10 hours a day so my worst habbit is snacking around when I'm at work and I LOVE food so any advise anyone has to offer i'll welcome. Thanks!!
    Nice to meet you all!

Allison
  • courtneycatt
    courtneycatt Posts: 25 Member
    Hi I have a desk job also I found that if I place a bottle of water right next to my computer screen then I am more likely to finish it. Also keeping low calorie snacks in your desk like 100 calorie packs and granola bars helps too.
    Best of luck to you
  • Wizeman22
    Wizeman22 Posts: 552 Member
    Add me!!!