Determined in California

Options
Hello!

I'm really excited to be a new member and hopeful to begin my transformation. I have been overweight most of my adult life-never fully taking responsibility or control of my bad eating habits.

I currently weigh 223 pounds and have set a long term goal to weigh 150 pounds.

I live in California and work from home. I've already read so many inspirational stories here and hope to find some peeps to share goals, encouragement and the daily trials and tribulations of weight loss.

Wren

Replies

• wrenaybees
    wrenaybees Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I'm really excited to be a new member and hopeful to begin my transformation. I have been overweight most of my adult life-never fully taking responsibility or control of my bad eating habits.

I currently weigh 223 pounds and have set a long term goal to weigh 150 pounds.

I live in California and work from home. I've already read so many inspirational stories here and hope to find some peeps to share goals, encouragement and the daily trials and tribulations of weight loss.

Wren
  • agapita1965
    agapita1965 Posts: 130
    Options
    Hi Wren--
    You are at the right place!!!!!! Welcome to the group!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    When I started logging in my daily calories, it was an eye opener!!! It has helped me so much to really know what is going in. Good luck on your journey, we are here alongside of you!!:smile:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the boards, Wren! This is a great site to be on for fitness & weight loss goals! Good luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • leshawnturner
    Options
    Hello and welcome!!!! :flowerforyou: :smooched: :bigsmile:
    Good luck on your journey. You will find wonderful support, advice, and really nice people here who care about seeing you succeed!!! :happy:
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Hey sister Californian!!!! Welcome to the Zoo, you have the same goal as me!!!!!! I have been here since Jan 21st and LOVE LOVE this place. I also work from home.....when I have the work, so if you happen to wanna chat during the day....I am around!

This is a really great place to come for support, motivation, recipes and ideas and of course to vent.......

Welcome to the club!

56259.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • wrenaybees
    wrenaybees Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your warm, friendly welcome!
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 17,001 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Welcome to MFP. I've learned so much already in about a month. I log my food every day and it has opened my eyes.

Good luck on your journey. You'll have lots of support.:bigsmile: