Motivation needed in the form of online fiends, interested o

Options
My story … hmmm. 38 yrs old. Female. Wife. Mother of 2 boys.
My weight began after a car accident 20 years ago.
Then came a pregnancy that ended at 20 wks. Then a divorce.
Now, I am happily married with 2 boys. ( 4 & 12 )
I just haven't put more than 3 months effort into losing weight,
BUT I want to!!
I really want friends who are going through this too.
Help

Replies

• creeperlegume
    creeperlegume Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. We're all in this together!!
  • TORNATO1
    TORNATO1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site really works if you stick with it. I greatly rely on this site!!!
  • amyreneamartinez
    Options
    Good luck to you all. We seem to all have the same issues and same goals here. I am impressed with the website so far. Just need help with meal planning and packing a lunch. Any ideas?
  • JamieN013
    Options
    You can add me as well. Just joined the site tonight to try to monitor what I eat more closely so I could definitely use some friends on here as well as some tips or pointers.
  • NuclearWynter
    Options
    Me too, I joined a few weeks ago! I need some friends to help keep me motivated and I'll return the favor, feel free to add me!
  • ashcandi
    Options
    I'm pretty new to the site too! I'm sending you a friend request. So far I've read a lot of inspiring posts on here.
  • kristypie
    kristypie Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You all are welcome to add me, too. We can do this!
  • carlaj124
    Options
    You can add me as your friend I joined to keep track of what I eat but since I love to bake for my kids I am a bit nervous I might sneak a taste of something so the encouragement from friends would be great to have.
  • katrinakitchentrials
    Options
    Add me too! I could use the help with motivation as well :)
  • Jomoli
    Jomoli Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I just started with MFP but started losing weight with weight watchers in July and am down 20 pounds, 20 more to go. My story is different than yours but I relate. I have a 2 1/2 year old. I didnt gain during pregnancy but gained a lot afterwards. I had postpartum depression and anxiety was made worse by a doctor that put me on the wrong meds. I over exercised ( that is my way of dealing with anxiety) which caused multiple injuries so that I could no longer get intense exercise for a while. After a couple of years of horrible anxiety and panic attacks, a bad diet, and low self esteem, I finally started getting myself back together. I went off all my medications which seemed to help a lot. I improved my diet and slowly and carefully started increasing my exercise again. I understand going through hard times and how that can effect weight gain, but you can get through it