22 and tired of being heavy

Options
I have been heavy ever since the 8th grade and it has only been a downward spiral since then. I am tired of being the fat friend and I have about 90lbs to lose. Anyone in the Madison, WI area want to join me? I am also looking for online friends as well.This is the start of my long journey. Good luck to us all! :)

Replies

• johnstegeman
    johnstegeman Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm nowhere near your locale but I'm nearby in how much weight I want to lose. Good luck.
  • winesar21
    Options
    You can add me! I have been in the same situations as you! :) I am from Wisconsin as well
  • nicolebunny55
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am not in your area, but i do understand being the heavier friend and having weight issues from a young age. This is a great site to get you were you want to be. It has really helped me stay on track.
  • Bostongirl40
    Bostongirl40 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Soon like me !!! I am ready for a big change.
    Good luck to you ,
  • JenMarie826
    Options
    You came to the right place. This is one of the best things that happened to me in 2011. This site has so far changed my outlook on life. I am willing to help you out. You can do this!! :)
  • bloomingclassics
    Options
    Same exact predicament and i also hope to lose 90 lbs and im so sick of being the biggest one of my friends and haveing to always be the odd one out i think we can both get to our goal weight though :smile: