Before and during photos

Options
I'm forcing myself to post before and during photos...not exactly excited for the world to see my fatness. Anyway, here goes nothing!

I started MFP at 165 lbs and wearing size 12 jeans. I was eating fast food practically every day thanks to my busy school schedule and NEVER exercised (for the same lame excuse). I lost 11 pounds buy calorie restriction alone before me and my wonderful fiance started doing P90X. After getting through about 65 days of that, life got in the way again and it was nearly impossible to get an hour of exercise in a night. School slowed down so I picked up the weights and went to work with Jillian Michaels for 30DS. So here I am today, on my second round of 30DS and hoping to loose the final 7 or so pounds and start to really see some definition in this new bod. Alright, I've rambled enough...here's the pictures!

154 -Start of P90X
142- Start of 30DS round 1
137.2- Start of 30DS round 2

EDIT photo is gigantore! should be a 3x3 so open in a new window/tab

DSC_0348-1.jpg

Next is NYE, playing some dance game on the wii at mom and dad's house. THAT"S RIGHT, SIZE 4 JEANS BABY!

SkinnyNYE-1.jpg

Replies

• Hayesgang
    Hayesgang Posts: 624
    Options
    Congratulations :flowerforyou:

You look wonderful!
  • rebecca9341
    rebecca9341 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I can't wait to finally have the body that I have been working so hard for!
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: you look great!
  • moodymarble
    moodymarble Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation! Keep up the great work!
  • Trinasan
    Trinasan Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You look so happy! Congrats on all the hard work!
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I can't wait to finally have the body that I have been working so hard for!
    You can do it!
  • jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    you look great, love the tattoo!
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see the change, especially in the love handle area. If nothing else, I hope these pictures provide you motivation to keep it going.
  • 135OHK
    135OHK Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! Good job! I just started November 28th....lost 9.5 lbs so far. Way to inspire all of us!
  • rebecca9341
    rebecca9341 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see the change, especially in the love handle area. If nothing else, I hope these pictures provide you motivation to keep it going.

Huge reason why I decided to post was to provide motivation for myself and others! Vanity was another :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!