Hi to all!

Options
I just joined in yesterday - Bad move since I went to Applebee's for dinner and ate the Shrimp Brocoli Fetucinni Alfredo Bowl (!,644 calories) - about 85% of my daily allowance at one shot. Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing some good results by keeping a good diary and seeing what others are doing. :happy:

Replies

• FrTom2003
    Options
    I just joined in yesterday - Bad move since I went to Applebee's for dinner and ate the Shrimp Brocoli Fetucinni Alfredo Bowl (!,644 calories) - about 85% of my daily allowance at one shot. Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing some good results by keeping a good diary and seeing what others are doing. :happy:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Well, just don't go to Applebees and do that again :P Or only eat 1/2 if you do...thats fair.....Welcome and good luck..

See ya around..........................

56259.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Go to TGI Friday's instead, they have a great light menu!:drinker: Welcome to MFP!:flowerforyou:
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 17,004 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: Welcome to MFP. This is a great site. It is helpful and very motivational. everybody wants everybody to succeed. spend some time getting acquainted with the site. There's a lot of useful information.

I had to make a rule for myself to stay out of restaurants for awhile. My birthday is later this month and my husband keeps asking me where I want to eat to celebrate. i tell him I'm taking it one day at a time and maybe by then I'll change my restaurant rule.

good luck to you. losing weight is possible for all of us.:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • FrTom2003
    Options
    That's a fantastic idea. Normally my wife and I share a meal - especially when it is a "red meat" meal of any kind. Thanks.:tongue:
  • FrTom2003
    Options
    Wish :ohwell: I could go to TGIF - they do have great food. But we live about 65 miles away from the nearest large urban area and have to use what we're given. What counts most of all, though, is the support from my wife and my church friends. Peace. :happy:
  • starzz904
    starzz904 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello . I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just want to say hello and give you support and wish you good luck you will really like it here