Trying again for a new me in 2012!

Options
I started MFP last year and stuck to it for about 2 and 1/2 months, along with going to gym regularly, but I stalled and then gave up. Losing weight is so frustrating! I stuck to the 1300 calories a day religiously and worked out 4-5 times a week and only lost a measly 5 pounds! Whereas my friend I was going with lost 30!
No excuses this time - I'm getting married in April and want to look and feel my best! Any suggestions/friends would be great! Thanks in advance :) Happy New Year to everyone! Hope 2012 is a great one!

Replies

• winesar21
    Options
    Goodluck with all your goals! :) You can do it! Feel free to add me
  • scarlettd12
    scarlettd12 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    It is definitely frustrating hen the scale doesn't budge, especially when you've been doing everything right. Don't get discouraged because you HAVE been doing everything right and becoming a healthier person. Hide your scale. Don't let it determine how you feel. Try taking measurements instead. Most of the time when you aren't seeing a loss on the scale, you'll see a loss in inches. Are your clothes fitting better?

Good luck with your goals and CONGRATS on getting married!! :drinker: :drinker: