Do you ever feel self conscious when you're about to get on

Options
Jazzmynee17
Jazzmynee17 Posts: 13 Member
okay so I was talking to my mom and I was asking her does she ever feel self conscious to get on a roller coaster because I know I do lol even though I can fit but sometimes I get all scared to get on because I think I'm nt going to fit on it or the people who work there are going to shove that front bar to where it'll dig into my stomach! Lol. And you think oh great -___-

Replies

• tererob
    tererob Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Yes I do. Thank goodness I don't go to amusement parks alot. I always worry if they are going to kick me off because one of these days the thing is not going to close.:tongue: Hopefully we won't have to worry about that soon.
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    When I was a teenager my parents took me to Six Flags. I had all the dreams of riding the big coasters and having fun, but when I was a few feet away I chickened out. Not because I was scared of the speed and turns, but because I didn't think I would fit :( I think I might always have this fear!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I've never been on a roller coaster, and I definitely wouldn't attempt it at this weight. It is on my bucket list, though. When I was in high school, I was on a ride with an acquaintance from school, and the guy had a hard time getting the bar closed. My friend was mortified and actually said, "Oh my god, Brenda..." Talk about traumatizing!