Back on track

Options
Hi
I used this site daily last year but fell of the wagon and took a few months off to get my head together. So i'm back ready to get it done this year xxxxx
I did well until i went on my summer holidays then it fell apart with bad bad food choices, then i got in the mindset that its going to get colder from sept so big coats etc will hide my figure so gave up.
Not this year................
wish me luck xx

Replies

• newstar44
    newstar44 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Sounds like my story. I'm back and hopeful that I can keep it up. Good luck to you! :smile:
  • Terri73
    Terri73 Posts: 238
    Options
    And to you xx :flowerforyou:
  • farren_talon
    farren_talon Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Sounds a bit like mine. I was on here for a few weeks, then due to the holidays I totally didn't keep track of anything or go out to exercise. I'm trying my best to get back to watching what I eat and exercising. Today's the first time in awhile I've been on here to post (and I found out half of my friends on here dropped me cause of that).

You're willing to try it all again, and that's a great first step! Good Luck!
  • helloburger
    helloburger Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Well done! You've done a great thig already by coming back to the site already!
    I'm sure you will do even better this time. I was the same I gave up counting and tracking since October but I'm ready & back on my journey to get the best body I can!