Hello :)

Hello everyone,

I haev decided that new year means, tryign to lose some weight again. Tried last year and it worked great, however, with the holidays in the way, the weight creeped up on me, so now I am back to food journals and going to the gym.

I am new to this site even though I have been a member for a while. I wouldn't mind few friends for support and encouragement, as journey on its own can be quite boring.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. :)

Replies

• newstar44
    newstar44 Posts: 87 Member
    I'm new here, well kind of! But I'm back and ready to get started. Add as friends? Good luck to you! :smile:
  • tiggertail
    tiggertail Posts: 56 Member
    Hi & welcome back to mfp! Good luck with your goals, I'm pretty sure there's quite a few of us who have been awol for a while due to one reason or another. Friend request sent. xxx
  • mego07
    mego07 Posts: 234 Member
    anyone feel free to add me. Love to motivate!
  • KMGP
    KMGP Posts: 6
    Hi everyone

Im new here, time for a fresh start and to lose this baby weight that Ive kept hold of for 10 months now!
    A family member has used this site and done really well and its motivated me to get moving. Id also like to lose 30 kilos before I fall pregnant again which Id like to happen in six months time. I have lost that much in six months before so fingers crossed.
    Id love to have some support from other people on here doing the same thing, sometimes just a few words goes a long way to motivating someone.

Heres to hoping I can move this weight and a positive journey

:)
  • nymphis
    nymphis Posts: 59 Member
    Thank you for warm welcome. I am opened to all friends request, as I said before, this journey made with others will be so much better.

KMGP, welcome to the site and good luck with your journey. :)