This one is easy....

Options
This challenge is easy. No specific length of time. All you have to do is post on here one positive thing about yourself. I see forum topics about posting something nice about the person above you. This is about you. We need to think positive and hear positive things from our own mouths.

I will start us off

I am proud of myself for going to the gym for the first time in years

Replies

• MrsSpinks
    MrsSpinks Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of myself for now using (what I consider to be) really big weights when working out instead of just 1kg!!!
  • avaloneternal
    Options
    I really love the colour of my eyes :)
  • amy041976
    amy041976 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am proud that I love to look in the mirror for the first time in a long time........
  • velvetkat
    velvetkat Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I am proud that this Christmas I didn't have to worry that people would buy me clothes and they wouldn't fit!!
  • MrsSpinks
    MrsSpinks Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I am proud that this Christmas I didn't have to worry that people would buy me clothes and they wouldn't fit!!

This also!!!
  • sonjawi
    sonjawi Posts: 46
    Options
    I am proud that I quit smoking a few months ago and now found the strength to deal with the aftermath of quitting by taking the next step to lose the flab.
  • PennyNickel14
    PennyNickel14 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I like that I try hard every day. I get an E for Effort :)!
  • venetianz
    venetianz Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    im proud that i quit drinking.
  • lizzy00125
    Options
    I have a KILLER bottom half. haha. My legs and butt area are super toned (I run a lot).
  • 1prettysmile
    Options
    I am proud that no matter how many times I have to start again, I never give up on achieving my health and fitness goals.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    I am proud that I am willing to work with my husband to make some very tough, but needed changes in our marriage.
  • FindingTotalHealth
    Options
    For the first time in my life I love my thighs. They may still rub together but thanks to exercise and strength training they are strong, powerful thighs that help support my body.
  • KandieLantz
    KandieLantz Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I'm a good friend and proud of myself for LOSING a couple of lbs over the holidays this year!
  • TLC84
    TLC84 Posts: 8
    Options
    I am proud that I worked out two days in a roll and I am drinking nothing but water this week.
  • AdenaJ
    AdenaJ Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I am proud of myself for not waiting until the new year to achieve my fitness goals and losing nearing 20 pounds since late October.
  • emmiexjay
    emmiexjay Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of not gaining over the holidays and the fact i've lost 50lb i'm closer to my 6th goal (:
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Options
    I love that my body has grown 4 healthy, happy, beautiful babies, nourished them for their first year, and it keeps putting up with the beating I give it!
  • KitTheRoadie
    KitTheRoadie Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    I work hard every day, I go home to my loving wife and 6 month old baby Bradley, this makes me very proud! :O)
  • shedoos
    shedoos Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I am proud that this is the first New Year in 20 years where:

1. Quit smoking
    2. Lose weight

weren't on the list... 'cause DONE!!
  • puzwuz1
    puzwuz1 Posts: 42
    Options
    I am proud of myself for making the change in my lifestyle to better who I am, and with this finally feeling comfortable in my own body!