3/2/09 RUNNERS club!

Options
Hey y'all! Am I the first to post for today??? I took the weekend off... well, didn't run Thurs, Fri, Sat or Sun!!! It was my birthday, and my hubby surprised me by taking the day off on Friday and we just extended that relaxing into the weekend. It was awesome... but back to the grind today!

I ran 7.25 miles this morning and then walked 2 miles with my dog and baby this afternoon. Happy Monday!

Replies

• katiechakos
    katiechakos Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all! Am I the first to post for today??? I took the weekend off... well, didn't run Thurs, Fri, Sat or Sun!!! It was my birthday, and my hubby surprised me by taking the day off on Friday and we just extended that relaxing into the weekend. It was awesome... but back to the grind today!

I ran 7.25 miles this morning and then walked 2 miles with my dog and baby this afternoon. Happy Monday!
  • bunnyr
    bunnyr Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Where are all the runners? Ok. I haven't been posting lately either but I miss your stories. RAIN has kept me inside for 5 days but I got to run three miles today in between showers. :smile: My new training group starts up this week. I am glad for the extra motivation and support. Been in a bit of a slump!
    Bunny
  • hessied
    hessied Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Today was my rest day, and get this....I actually took a rest from running!!! Yay me!

I did hit the elliptical and did some weight training at the gym.

Good to see you again Bunny. I'm sure once you're running with others, you'll leave that slump far behind. :bigsmile:

P.S. Anyone notice my ticker? I gained my weight back while I was on hiatus from running. Ugh. I must have over estimating my calories burned on the elliptical or something. I'm so stinking bummed. :grumble:
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I ran about 3 miles between 3 different sets of pull up bars and did 6 sets of pull ups throughout the run.