Replies

• suthernbelle
    suthernbelle Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!! 1/3/11 360
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    The Biggest Loser is an encyclopedia of what not to do.

Sorry folks, but anything more than 2 lbs per week is a prescription for FAILURE!

Follow the MFP recommendations and cease with all the crash dieting tomfoolery.
  • bb_1982
    bb_1982 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Im in... SW 152.2 :smile:
  • kimberg75
    kimberg75 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    The Biggest Loser is an encyclopedia of what not to do.

Sorry folks, but anything more than 2 lbs per week is a prescription for FAILURE!

Follow the MFP recommendations and cease with all the crash dieting tomfoolery.

I don't think anyone said anything about crash dieting....I think we are just here to try to lose weight and have a fun support group! I know I won't lose more than 2 lbs. per week, but just being part of a group can help to keep me motivated so I will work harder and at least lose 1-2 lbs. per week.
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    Shanna - definately need a hand overseeing so if you could PM me your email address I'll add you to the spreadsheet etc and then there will be three of us around to check on things. :) Carol works full time and I am a full time student (go back next week) so there is def room for more help.

Weigh in Day I thought would be good to be a Friday - no worries over a weekend crash if you have one and a good day to fit with the show.

Regarding crash diet - this is not advocating the methods used or anything. This is just for support - and fans of the show to use the time it runs to lose weight - I am sure no-one will starve / over exercise etc to get the glory on here.. there is no £ or $ at the end.. just support and friendship. I just personally needed support and have been lagging for months.. now I've committed to being good for the duration of the show and hopefully that will keep me on track.
  • caroltina
    caroltina Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Ok group set up - I have put closed group as Jane will be closing this soon as she will be overwhelmed otherwise!!!!!!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/1797-biggest-loser-challenge-group-closed-group
  • porffor
    Options
    I'd like to join!! I love the Biggest Loser and am always trying to find these types of challenges to join but always get in too late :(

Current weight is 243lbs.
    Not too late this time! ;)
  • porffor
    Options
    OK - IN THE INTEREST OF KEEPING NUMBERS SMALL ENOUGH - I'M GOING TO CLOSE THIS AFTER ANOTHER 5
    PEOPLE.

IF YOU'VE ALREADY POSTED YOUR NAME BUT NOT YOUR WEIGHT THATS FINE.. JUST PM ME OR LOG IT.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Really sorry but can't accept everyone.. I know how annoying that is, but you're free to set up another challenge. :flowerforyou:
  • caroltina
    Options
    I agree with Jane - not a place for people who want to starve themselves - I personally follow a high protein diet and will be continuing with that - I have lost of ideas for upping the exercise!
  • porffor
    Options
    Ok group set up - I have put closed group as Jane will be closing this soon as she will be overwhelmed otherwise!!!!!!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/1797-biggest-loser-challenge-group-closed-group

Thanks! :flowerforyou: 5 more and thats us done.
  • porffor
    Options

Thanks! :flowerforyou: 5 more and thats us done.
  • caroltina
    Options
    I have left the group public for now so people can add themselves but will close it private once we are set up - ok???
  • caroltina
    Options
    Right up off the sofa, off the PC and TRX time :) gonna try to do 150 burpees as a challenge tonight so better get a bloody shift on!
  • porffor
    Options
    Carol - I'd counted on you for the exercise guru role! lol

Can't see that group though the link takes you to a search page?
  • sammywil
    sammywil Posts: 104
    Options
    I have left the group public for now so people can add themselves but will close it private once we are set up - ok???

Im already in & given my weight but cant access the group. The link just takes to the group search page. When I search the group doesnt come up. What am I doing wrong?
  • beckymustloseweight
    Options
    me too :p
  • porffor
    Options
    Bare with us till I update. New to this so gotta figure it out! lol
  • vdlomas
    vdlomas Posts: 36
    Options

Im already in & given my weight but cant access the group. The link just takes to the group search page. When I search the group doesnt come up. What am I doing wrong?

I'm having the same problem...
  • beckymustloseweight
    Options
    Shes fixed the group :)
  • porffor
    Options
    Group is working now! :flowerforyou: :smile:

5 more spaces

If you've joined but not given me your weight please do so by Thursday.

Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.