Looking for ladies who are 40+ and have at least 50lbs to lo

Options
I am still hoping to find a few more friends who are positive, supportive and are also looking for an extra friend. I have been here for awhile now and have some awesome friends already but would love to meet an motovate more people too. Please respond by telling me about you. Thank you and have a blessed day!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Shannafo
    Shannafo Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm 40+ and need to lose way over 50lbs. I'll send you a friend request.
  • SueGremlin
    SueGremlin Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    48 here and I have about 70 total to lose. Halfway there!
  • tallen3687
    tallen3687 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am 54 and is the same situation. I lost about 40 pounds the first half of last year and then proceeded to gain almost 20 back. So I am starting again and hoping to do better. Idealy I would like to loose 50, but although I know that is a healthy weight from me it doesn't sound obtainable right now. My goal now is 35 and then go from there.Good Luck!
  • Lala20112
    Lala20112 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Iam also 40+ and looking to lose over 50 pounds friend resquet me if u like :)
  • annice_quentin
    annice_quentin Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 48 and have 84 pounds to lose to reach my ideal weight, but I'd be happy with losing 70 lbs and maintaining it through exercise. I'd be happy to experience this journey with you.
  • AlliGM
    AlliGM Posts: 86
    Options
    Hi! I am 44 years old and just started at MFP this week. I would like to lose around 80 pounds. I am a mom of three and live in France at the moment (croissants, wine, cheese-- yeah, it's a temptation). I have yo-yo'd several times in my adult life, usually after a pregnancy, but am ready to make a life change. Add me if you'd like!

-Alli
  • capergal
    capergal Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I am 40 and have about 15 more pounds that I'd like to lose but if I keep eating like I have been over Christmas that number will be much higher. I gained close to five pounds in less than two weeks. I am always looking for new friends so feel free to ad me.
  • tonyalew03
    Options
    Hello, I am 43 years and mother of three children. I want to lose at least 50 lbs. Besides losing weight I want to learn how to eat healthy and have portion control. I'm an emotional eater so learning techniques and ways to focus my emotional energy into other areas is important. I joined MFP to allow me to be accountable to others and get motivation during times when I try to convince myself not to eat right or exercise. I look forward to have others add me as friend as I begin my life changing journey.

Tonya
  • teresaj0315
    teresaj0315 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm 46 and want to lose 30 by march (my birthday) and going to Florida so I would like to be able to fit into those rides at universal studios and disney and I want to be able to walk all that time without pain and then when I get back i want to concentrate on losing any that i gained while in florida plus 20. I have a son, he's 7. He's so excited about going and I don't want to disappoint him by being tired and lethargic the whole time ~ i want energy and stamina!
  • sau2012
    Options
    Hi everyone. I just started this today. I am 44 and want to lose 50 lbs. I have tried many weight loss programs but this is the very first online one, and my first time chatting in a community. I hope we can all help one another hit our goals!!!
  • nomapw
    nomapw Posts: 1
    Options
    I am 43 and want to lose exact 100 pounds. Ewww...I can't believe I'm actually admitting that out loud, but that's why I joined MFP a few days ago. I am the most severe yo-yo dieter I've ever met, and I want to end the cycle. I'm hoping the support of people who need to make that permanent lifestyle change, people who actually need to lose more than a few pounds, will help me turn that corner to where I can become that healthy, strong person I'm meant to be. I'd love to be friends with any and all of you!
  • OldRusty
    OldRusty Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am a 55 year old grandma. I have struggled with my weight for most of my adult life. A couple of years ago I lost 30 pounds. I have gained it back plus 20 more. I need HELP! Just signed up to this site (AGAIN) and need to be serious this time. Look forward to some positive chat and results.
  • minimaria1
    minimaria1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Maria, I am 45 and my goal is to lose 90lb.

I was slim most of my life until about 10 years ago when I had a few asthma attacks one after the other and started taking steriods, the doctor left me on the same steriods for years and I gained 5 stone, since then I had a baby and gained another 3 stone which I never lost!. I have tried to diet several times over the years but the willpower wasn't there but this time I feel really positive and I am going to lose this weight, this year!

Here goes, wish me luck and please add me as a friend if you want I need all the support I can get1

Maria xx

14250210.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • nicholsuk
    Options
    I'm 58, a first grade teacher, and have 60 lbs. to lose..don't have much time to cook at all, get home late..I also tutor and check in a lot with my 88 year old dad. Been on many diets and Weight Watchers 3 times. Can't keep it off because I love good food too much! I need to do this for my health..tired of knee and hip pain..I'm recovering from shoulder surgery (2x) so I go to physical therapy 2x a week. I need lots of encouragement!
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I turned 60 in July. I have been here for 120 days and logged daily. I want to lose 50 pounds.I am committed as well as supportive to all my friends. Feel free to add me!
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I was a Special Ed teacher for 30 years. I have been on here for 120 days and I am very committed.
  • SaLandrum
    SaLandrum Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone ....
    I am 42, mother of four kids and I have 80 pounds to shed. It seems like a lot of weight (and it is) but I am committed to losing it this time!

Thanks for being here!

Sabrina :)
  • katmar81
    Options
    I am a 60 year old who whats to finally lose 65 lbs. for the first time. I am a retired art teacher who loves life. I have 6 grandchildren who keep me busy with younger activities. I would love to get around better and enjoy all activites. I would love to start riding bikes again with all of them. This is my motivation. I want to lose weight so I can gain fun activity with them. I would also love to meet others who are striving to become all that they can be in 2012.
  • mirandalowman
    Options
    Hi i am 40 years old and i would like to loose at least 50lbs or more
  • dianeellen2
    dianeellen2 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Hi

I am 40+ and would like to loose about 50 more lbs (i am usually on the PC most of the day - so quite supportive)

Feel free to friend me :flowerforyou:

Diane