Do you friend everyone?

Options
Do you friend people that don't include a message in their friend request? I added to my profile that I won't friend people that don't provide a message and I actually rejected two friend requests this morning because they had no message.

I feel guilty about it :/ lol

Replies

• Indy_Mario
    Options
    I feel like a little "Hi, my name is _____" is not too much to ask from a person who wants to be your "friend".
  • xginanax
    xginanax Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I honestly dont care about the message thingy, where you gotta leave at least a message before friending but i do care is that, after you accept, at least comment and say hello and get to know your new pal better. :)
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    I honestly dont care about the message thingy, where you gotta leave at least a message before friending but i do care is that, after you accept, at least comment and say hello and get to know your new pal better. :)

I agree with this.
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    I don't mind if they don't leave a message...I'm picky about my friends, though. I don't friend people who I think are using this site in a dangerous way (to assist in an eating disorder) or if it's all about losing weight and not being healthy.
  • Ashleysh22
    Options
    I don't mind if they don't leave a message...I'm picky about my friends, though. I don't friend people who I think are using this site in a dangerous way (to assist in an eating disorder) or if it's all about losing weight and not being healthy.

how could you possibly use this site to assist in an eating disorder?
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options

how could you possibly use this site to assist in an eating disorder?

Dude, seriously....there are people on here who are 5'6, weigh 90 pounds, and are still trying to lose weight. Those are the people I WILL NOT friend!!!