body still sore after 4 days

Options
I exercised four days ago and my body is still slightly sore. It is not a sore like ouch I cannot move but a sore like I do not feel like weight lifting. I weight lift, stretch and cardio two days a week. Then a couple days a week at random times I do push ups, sit ups, reverse sit ups, pull ups, dips, squats, shadow box, walking/jogging, stretching and other. Is it normal to be sore after this long and should I exercise anyway?

Replies

• engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    you might have over did it a little, and it happens. take some advil, drink water, and do some dynamic stretching. start your work out, but if in five minutes you don't feel strong, just stop. no need to push yourself to exhaustion, or worse, hurt yourself.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    you might have over did it a little, and it happens. take some advil, drink water, and do some dynamic stretching. start your work out, but if in five minutes you don't feel strong, just stop. no need to push yourself to exhaustion, or worse, hurt yourself.

Agreed! If you have any specific muslces that are crazy sore you can use a heating pad for some relief and also massage with some Tiger balm :)