Love Thy Neighbor

First let me just say that I love my neighbors but I wanted to slam the door in her face when she came over with a HOT batch of chocolate chip cookies.

Today we were buried under 10 in of snow. Since I was off work and my husband did most of our driveway, I decided to finish the rest. Well I looked over and saw that the neighbors on my right did not shovel their walkway, so I did it. They are in their 60's, It was great exercise for me plus we always help each other out. Well the daughter who lives on my left, just dropped off homemade cookies to thank me for helping her parents.

I had to take them. Before the cookies hit the table, my son yells from upstairs, "hey, I smell cookies"

Thanks Danielle:heart:

Replies

• SexySize9
    SexySize9 Posts: 43
    First let me just say that I love my neighbors but I wanted to slam the door in her face when she came over with a HOT batch of chocolate chip cookies.

Today we were buried under 10 in of snow. Since I was off work and my husband did most of our driveway, I decided to finish the rest. Well I looked over and saw that the neighbors on my right did not shovel their walkway, so I did it. They are in their 60's, It was great exercise for me plus we always help each other out. Well the daughter who lives on my left, just dropped off homemade cookies to thank me for helping her parents.

I had to take them. Before the cookies hit the table, my son yells from upstairs, "hey, I smell cookies"

Thanks Danielle:heart:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Then get down here & eat them all....NOW! LOL Isn't it funny how we use food to thank each other? And good for you for helping out your neighbor with some back breaking snow shoveling! :flowerforyou:
  • CassieNic
    CassieNic Posts: 223
    at least they thanked you, right? :happy: good for you finding a way to get some exercise in!

my elderly neighbor is a chain smoker, and when she brings over anything, it tastes like cigg smoke. talk about nasty!:sick:
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    No one said you have to eat thm all. And besides that, reward your self for a job well done, but tread lightly on the sugar intake.

One or two won't hurt then eat a yogurt and dring lots of water to get it out of your system.