Forty and Fit...

Options
Good morning, I'm new (well coming back after several years) to MFP and really excited. Hopefully, I can meet new friends to help me keep up the momentum. I am fed up and feel as if I'm ready to take back control of my life. It's weird because my journey actually started on the 28th of December when I cut off my beautiful locs (hair). I went to the barber shop and said chop it all off! Needless to say, hubby is still trying to swallow this one but definitely supporting it. As I mentioned in my profile, I'm still trying to digest it too! I woke up with a new attitude on the 28th of December and came to realize, I have to accept me for who I am and where I am in life before anyone else does and it took me 40 (almost 41) years to do this. Why did it take this long? I don't have a clue but I have learned that it's a process...life is a process and I'm hopeful that 2012 is my year of clarity! Good luck on this journey we call life and FRIENDS ARE ALWAYS needed! Don't everybody rush at one time to send me a request either! :laugh:

Seriously, I know that only God, family and friends can help me through this!

Talk to ya later!