Replies

• dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    :grumble:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Just hang in there. It will happen! Don't give up.
  • dulceluva
    Options
    Oh I am not giving up. I just hope I haven't plateuted in just two weeks. I used to eat like 20000 calories + and now only 1300 and exercise...so hopefully its just PMS week or something. hahahhahaha I am sure next week will be much better.

• ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Just keep on trucking and try not to get discouraged! I know that is hard b/c I get so frustrated too. It makes the battle even harder when you are busting your rump and not seeing the scale change, but sometimes your body is changing (inch wise) even when the scale isn't.
  • HeatherD
    HeatherD Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    When similar thing happened to me, a friend reminded me that is is not always about what the scales says. It's about making those life choices we all know are better for us to live our lives in a happy healthy way. And it's about sticking to the commitment I have made to myself ESPECIALLY when I'm feeling frustrated, bored or when I have "fallen off the wagon". Sometimes I really wish I could take a magic pill and make my excess weight disappear, but realistically I have to remind myself constantly I have a long journey ahead of me and I need to take it one day at a time....

Hang in there girl! I predict you will be down next week.

Heather

PS are you drinking lots of water?
  • jesusgrl14
    Options
    When similar thing happened to me, a friend reminded me that is is not always about what the scales says. It's about making those life choices we all know are better for us to live our lives in a happy healthy way. And it's about sticking to the commitment I have made to myself ESPECIALLY when I'm feeling frustrated, bored or when I have "fallen off the wagon". Sometimes I really wish I could take a magic pill and make my excess weight disappear, but realistically I have to remind myself constantly I have a long journey ahead of me and I need to take it one day at a time....

Hang in there girl! I predict you will be down next week.

Heather

PS are you drinking lots of water?

Thank you for this! I tend to forget that the reason I want to lose weight is because I need to change my lifestyle and the weight loss is just the added bonus to what my lifetime goal is. :flowerforyou:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Man I hate when that happens. Keep your chin up and remember, that if your exercising you are builing muscle and not only does muscle weigh more than fat, pound for pound it burns twice as much calories as fat.
  • dulceluva
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • bob9304
    bob9304 Posts: 87
    Options
    . I used to eat like 20000 calories +
    I hope that was a typo:laugh:
  • dulceluva
    Options
    LMFAO

absolutely a typo :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Maybe a bad mistake today too. I was so good and got a spinach salad today with chick peas and balsamic vinagrette and of course Laura Secord was having a 33 cent sale on choc. covered marshmellows. Why!! I ate one and that was like 130 cals. gone!!

lmfao it was really good though and I don't care. I'll just work it into my dinner calories and work out a bit longer today.
  • bob9304
    bob9304 Posts: 87
    Options
    That's what I do when I go a little over or want to, just start adding in some more walking. Tonight my wife is making apricot chicken, better put my walking shoes on LOL
  • dulceluva
    Options
    Apricot chicken doesn't sound so bad. Unless its like preserved apricots in a ton of sugar.