Newbie ... Well sort of ...

Hi,

Ive been a member of this site for a few months and not really used it, new year new start and all that so i thought i would introduce myself and maybe someone can give me the kick up the back side i need to keep me on track ... really struggled these last few months so please someone motivate me and remind me why i started this in the 1st place!!!

Love
R
x

Replies

• Request on the way! Would love to help you on your journey! You can do this! :D
  • That would be amazing ... thank you!
  • I'm new to the site and could also use motivation and support. I'll send a friend request.
  • rosalieharris
    rosalieharris Posts: 33 Member
    I am in the United States so I really do not understand stones, but I do understand being discouraged! For me, with no will power and being so depressed about my weight..I just took and still take it one day at a time! I have good days and bad. I had to realize that it is not a quick process and that it will take time....I did not get this big overnight and it will take time to get off. I lost 53 lbs last year and want to lose 50 more. I did not look at it like a DIET, but my LIFE! You can do it! Do not be down on yourself...you are gorgeous!!
  • Lets motivate eachother!!! 2012 here we come!
  • Thanks ladies :D 2012 is going to be a good one!