Hello, I am Hojworth and new to MFP!

Options
Hello, I am excited about getting started on this site. I am a previous member of Weight Watchers, but first they shut down my meeting, then they changed the program. I use the knowledge I had from the previous program and work it into what I am doing now.

2+ years ago, I had a hysterectomy at the age of 31. Since then, I have gained 75 pounds. I have no energy or desire to do anything. I am hoping to change this! On top of everything else, I am currently unemployed. I spend a lot of time on the computer looking for jobs. It is hard to tell that your clothes are getting tighter when you wear sweats all the time.

I have a loving husband that supports me. I also have a 7yo son and a 4yo daughter. They are my loves.

I really like this site, so far, and I can not wait to lose the 75 pounds (plus the 60 more I needed to lose) :tongue:

Replies

• Jennifer0878
    Jennifer0878 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Hojworth! This site is GREAT. I had been using Calorie King for the past 7 years, but I switched over to MFP last year and I really like it. I am just now starting to take advantage of the message boards and have met some really great and supportive people. I'll send a friend request your way! :flowerforyou: