The Huffington Post featured my story today!

Options
124»

Replies

• NA_Willie
    NA_Willie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Congrats on losing the weight, that is amazing and a great story.

I'm sure I'll read the article when I print out the Huffington Post and use it to wipe after I poop.
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I think it's a story worth repeating. And, an inspiration to us all!
  • bjbixler
    bjbixler Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    This is what it's all about... if your story can inspire one or two people to lose weight, then their stories might inspire a few people to lose weight... and many years down the road, hopefully obesity won't be the epidemic it is today!

Congrats on your loss and success keeping it off! Very inspiring!
  • oceangirl71
    oceangirl71 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That is a great story!!!! I am totally inspired!!!!!
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,906 Member
    Options
    Your story is amazing. Thanks for sharing it. I'm so glad the Huffington Post is spreading your success to a wider audience. :drinker:
  • BenKnowsFitness
    BenKnowsFitness Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Your story is amazing. Thanks for sharing it. I'm so glad the Huffington Post is spreading your success to a wider audience. :drinker:

When you say "wider audience", do you mean those needing to join MFP?
  • sunkis1769
    sunkis1769 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Wow what a wonderful story. You should be soooo proud!!! You are a total inspiration. You look fantastic! It is people like you who help people like me keep going. Congrats!!!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    You've done amazing! You should be very proud! I would be yelling it from the rooftops if I had your success!
  • Poemetra
    Poemetra Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look amazing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!