Hi there! Happy 2012!~

Options
My name is Amy and this is my first day on this site!!! So far....I really like it. Last year I tried using a different site and there was no accountability. This site has all kinds of people on it having conversations and sharing stories. It is very motivating. I have tried the dieting and exercising thing for years with terrible results. I am the biggest I have ever been and that includes when I was 9 months pregnant with my daughter. Boo. I decided that I am going to make it easy for myself this year. My only motto is: Eat healthier and move more! I sure hope it works. I am not expecting a miracle but if I can see any sort of change by summer then I think I will be motivated enough to keep going. If I feel brave enough in the coming weeks I will show my calendar...yes I made a workout calendar FOR THE WHOLE YEAR! It starts out way easy and then progressively gets harder so I won't get frustrated....hopefully!!!! It also keeps me doing simple things in the summer so that I can continue to camp and go boating and not feel like I need to be jumping around like a mad women in my camper and have all my fellow campers wondering what the heck is going on in there every day!!!!

Thanks for listening!!!!

Replies

• DEGiltz
    DEGiltz Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Amy!! I'm so happy for you that you decided to join MFP!! I love this site because I have found a wonderful group of like minded women who have he same goal in mind - live heathy!! I would enjoy very much to support you in your journey so I'll send you a friend request. Have an awesome day! : ) - Deborah