gotta love free!

Options
heather0mc
heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
so, they had this contest at my curves. everytime you worked out 3 days a week you get a sticker to place on a chart on the wall. you also get stickers for streching after each workout, showing a trainer a food log (MFP!), loosing 5lbs or 5 inches (i lost 3lbs and 7 inches - woo!), and so on. for each sticker you get to enter your name into a drawing for a free month. guess who won!
:blushing: :bigsmile: :laugh: :tongue: :noway: :drinker: :embarassed: :love: :smooched: :bigsmile:

Replies

• heather0mc
    Options
    so, they had this contest at my curves. everytime you worked out 3 days a week you get a sticker to place on a chart on the wall. you also get stickers for streching after each workout, showing a trainer a food log (MFP!), loosing 5lbs or 5 inches (i lost 3lbs and 7 inches - woo!), and so on. for each sticker you get to enter your name into a drawing for a free month. guess who won!
    :blushing: :bigsmile: :laugh: :tongue: :noway: :drinker: :embarassed: :love: :smooched: :bigsmile:
  • sassyredgirl
    sassyredgirl Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Woohooo congrats. Good job:flowerforyou:
  • heather0mc
    Options
    thanks! i know its silly, but i am excited! :flowerforyou:
  • dolphin7
    dolphin7 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Sweet :happy:
  • jhacker
    jhacker Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! Congrats!!:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    Options
    wait don't tell me let me think..................................................................................................I give up
  • alapointe
    alapointe Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome!!!!! Isn't it great motivation when you win something?
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    that is great what did you win>?
  • 150lbs2go
    150lbs2go Posts: 104
    Options
    NICE! Awesome job!
  • heather0mc
    Options
    that is great what did you win>?

i won a free month at curves! so no payment due in march! :drinker:
  • heather0mc
    Options
    wait don't tell me let me think..................................................................................................I give up

silly man! :flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, Heather!!! You ROCK!:flowerforyou:
  • Binxy2004
    Binxy2004 Posts: 65
    Options
    Woooooooo!! i do love free stuff, GRATS!
  • ma9321
    ma9321 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL!!!!!! I LOVE Free as well!!! :smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, that is awesome.
  • queen3510
    queen3510 Posts: 180
    Options
    Now that's what I'm talking about! A free month membership! That's great! Keep up the great work on getting those stickers. Be blessed!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!