This site rocks compared to mycaloriecounter.com

Options
Last time I used mycaloriecounter.com to go from 234 lbs. to 209. I felt great! But now two years later I'm back above 230. I am certain that this time it will work--I'll make a lifestyle change and make it under 200 and stay there all because of this site! mycaloriecounter.com limited me. This site has so many cool features the other one didn't have. I'm ecstatic.

Replies

• bluestime
    Options
    Last time I used mycaloriecounter.com to go from 234 lbs. to 209. I felt great! But now two years later I'm back above 230. I am certain that this time it will work--I'll make a lifestyle change and make it under 200 and stay there all because of this site! mycaloriecounter.com limited me. This site has so many cool features the other one didn't have. I'm ecstatic.
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I know! It is great. Almost makes calorie counting and exercise logging fun! Is that actually possible?!?!?:laugh:
  • NoMoreAt3
    Options
    I agree! You are so right! This site rocks! Keep up the good work and best of luck!
  • guntertrain
    Options
    I used myfooddiary.com to lose 40 pounds almost two years ago. I loved their site but I started seaching for a free site to do the same thing. So far, this is best one.