My pics of before and after.

Options
robinxhope
robinxhope Posts: 125 Member
Recently I was sort of lamenting the fact that I have not been taking progress photos of my weight loss. Seeing other people's posts with before and after pictures has been one of the most inspiring parts of participating in the website. So I was parousing my facebook albums the last few days and noticed these two pictures. It's not the best example but I can definitely see it. Also, the black jacket in the last picture used to fit a lot tighter. Almost uncomfortably. First pic: Approx 165-175, next pic 140-142. CW: 138. I'm 5'4'' tall.

oldshoot.jpg
newshoot.jpg

Hopefully the guns don't offend anyone. It's just something my family likes to do for fun.

Replies

• ShapeUpSidney
    ShapeUpSidney Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    You do look slimmer, but it's really hard to tell with the difference in clothes. From the photos, I imagine you're feeling the weight loss in your arms and thighs significantly. Good work!
  • mudya
    mudya Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    You do look slimmer, but it's really hard to tell with the difference in clothes. From the photos, I imagine you're feeling the weight loss in your arms and thighs significantly. Good work!

I agree.

Could you possibly post some other pictures?

oh but well done!
  • fatgobyby
    Options
    Wow - I am motvate now - I weigh 160 and want to get to at least 140. Keep up the good work. Any tips I can steal to help me along the way?
    :smile:
  • badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Great job!

I'm also 5'4" (on a good day)
    SW 163
    CW 153.8
    TW 115
  • robinxhope
    robinxhope Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Mudya, I wish I had more pics. Perhaps I'll take some from now and then more when I get to my goal.

Fatgobyby- Chart! Do MFP *everyday*. And find some workouts to stick to. I walk a lot on top of my workouts because I don't have a car. So opt for walking to places when you can.

badgerbadger1, thanks! I'm not sure where I want to/should end up (goal 135). I suppose I'll know when I get there. After looking at other inspiring people here I think I could aim for more like 125.
  • BrenB150
    BrenB150 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Really notice a difference... look great.. I am 5' 4.5" , CW 152.. looking to get to the lows 140's.. your pics are an inspiration..
  • BrenB150
    BrenB150 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    BTW.. the pics aren't offensive.. we do the same thing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!