Favorite flavor of Optimum Nutrition Whey

Options
What is your favorite flavor and why ??

Also if there is one that wasn’t good please list it as well:smile:

I plan on adding it to my oatmeal and making shakes when I have the time!!

Replies

• Barneystinson
    Barneystinson Posts: 1,357 Member
    Options
    Cake batter.
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    The white chocolate is pretty good - It's mixes well with fruit. I still need to try cake batter
  • mandasimba
    mandasimba Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Cake batter and white chocolate? Jealous. I always buy it at Vitamine Shoppe because they are the cheapest ($20 for 2lb of Gold Standard on sale) and they only sell strawberry, chocolate and vanilla :( Where do you guys buy and for how much?
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    I order mine from Amazon.
  • Barneystinson
    Barneystinson Posts: 1,357 Member
    Options
    Cake batter and white chocolate? Jealous. I always buy it at Vitamine Shoppe because they are the cheapest ($20 for 2lb of Gold Standard on sale) and they only sell strawberry, chocolate and vanilla :( Where do you guys buy and for how much?

allstarhealth dot com
  • agthorn
    agthorn Posts: 1,844 Member
    Options
    I currently have (and enjoy) Chocolate Malt and Vanilla Ice Cream flavors. I ordered them from amazon - $46 for 5lb tubs and free shipping.
  • tangal88
    tangal88 Posts: 689
    Options
    ON Banana Cream, and its REALLY good in oatmeal. If you add a table spoon of PB2, w protein powder in oatmeal, and some Splenda sugar blend - yummy.

I also have the Milk Chocolate. not sure what to think. Its "okay" but almost has some type of odd taste, i cannot place. maybe mint? Don't know. But probably will not reorder it.

The Toffee Chocolate, you would think its good, but in real use, tasted okay at first, then started to just tastes yucky to me.

The BSN Dessert Lean Fudge Chocolate is better tasting. Also like their banana(150 cal scoop)

I like lots of the BSN Syntah 6 flavor, but its 200 cal a scoop. So I only use it when my cals are to low that day.

Buy from Amazon,con, GNC.com, Body Buidling.com, allstarhealth , vitacost - depending on who has best sale at the time, and the flavor I want.
  • mandasimba
    mandasimba Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I currently have (and enjoy) Chocolate Malt and Vanilla Ice Cream flavors. I ordered them from amazon - $46 for 5lb tubs and free shipping.

Thanks for that!

Any reviews on mocha cappicano or coffee flavored? They sound yummy too.
  • RyanDanielle5101
    Options
    Thanks for all the info

I'm just worried about not liking certain ones. I'm not good with things that leave an after taste!
  • mjp202
    mjp202 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I like Rocky Road.