What celebrity do you secretly love to hate??

Options
molsongirl
molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
All in fun of course....but mine would have to be, Paris Hilton, she just irritates the crap outta me! but I religiously watched her stupid reality show!! go figure, the whole time I cut her up! I'm sitting back watching her and Nicole Ritchie inseminate cows :laugh: :noway: I bet she's probably a sweetheart in person.........nah, I don' believe that :laugh:

Replies

• molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    All in fun of course....but mine would have to be, Paris Hilton, she just irritates the crap outta me! but I religiously watched her stupid reality show!! go figure, the whole time I cut her up! I'm sitting back watching her and Nicole Ritchie inseminate cows :laugh: :noway: I bet she's probably a sweetheart in person.........nah, I don' believe that :laugh:
  • jdelisle
    jdelisle Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options

I hear you on the Paris Hilton thing!

I think mine would have to be anyone on the hills or in the city. I <3 those shows even though I make fun of them.... LOL.
  • chinadolly
    Options
    haha! great topic, cause we all have one! Mine would be a group of people. The ***** cat dolls. Terrible music, and what's up with those hoochie outfits? My 10 yr old, wants to dress like that!! AAAACKKK!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Oh no secret here............Jessica Simpson.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH:grumble:
  • mburris
    mburris Posts: 55
    Options
    Tom Cruise- his comment about post partum depression deal with Brooke Shields just ticked me off. I call him the anti-christ. LOL:angry:
  • stephaneyh
    Options
    :grumble: Any actor, actress, weather person or news anchor person who has a speech impediment. With all the money they earn they can afford a speech coach. I learned how to enunciate correctly with no special help, why can't they AND why does the 'industry' think I want to see hissing, tongue darting, spitting people delivering the news and weather? If an alien did nothing but watch TV, he or she would think all humans were related to snakes.
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    The *****cat dolls. I mean do any of the other girls even sing? Seems to me the whole point of the band is to show off their *kitten*-ets.

Of course I am jealous of their smoking bodies but still ......
  • KatWood
    Options
    Oops. I didn't know that would be automatically sensored. Sorry :smile:
  • KatWood
    Options
    yeah chinadoll!
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Brittany Spears - but it is not such a secret..

I have trouble with the whole poor little rich girl thing - or I just can't handle my fame..
  • jhollyw00d
    jhollyw00d Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I <3 Britney!

I love to hate on the dopey girls from the Bad Girls Club on the Oxygen channel. My boyfriend and I watch it and throw things at the TV, but will sit through a 6 hour marathon of it. Those chicks give ladies a bad name!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Tom Cruise- his comment about post partum depression deal with Brooke Shields just ticked me off. I call him the anti-christ. LOL:angry:

AMEN SISTA!
    Give me five minutes in a room with him and I'd give him a piece of my mind!! :mad:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    mine is Angelina Jolie.

I mean I know she loves all her kids but how much time does she really spend with them. I almost never see her with them. :noway:
  • jhollyw00d
    jhollyw00d Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    mine is Angelina Jolie.

I mean I know she loves all her kids but how much time does she really spend with them. I almost never see her with them. :noway:

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is a total d-bag.
  • petunia
    petunia Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    mine is Angelina Jolie.

Mine too.. and really not a secret...

She's awful.. can't understand what Brad Pitt sees in her.. (he's gone pretty down on my list as a result of being with her)... she's NASTY...
  • marisol7649
    marisol7649 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    mine is Angelina Jolie.

She's awful.. can't understand what Brad Pitt sees in her.. (he's gone pretty down on my list as a result of being with her)... she's NASTY...

ME TOOO.I never forgave her for stealing Bard,granted he wanted to be stolen,but the sisterhood comes first
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options

She is nasty. I never really liked Brad either.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    the term 'd-bag' cracks me up :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Madonna. th_yuk.gif

Thanks for slutting up a generation of young girls, now please go cover up. :sick:
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    Barry Bonds, nuff said!