Pretty Little Liars

Misiaxcore
Misiaxcore Posts: 659 Member
edited October 7 in Chit-Chat
So PLL is back to finish its second season. I heard that A will be revealed for the season finale.

What are your theories about who A is?

I think that it's at least 2 people. Right now my top suspects are Lucas and Ezra. Lucas for the more obvious reasons that he's tech savy.

Ezra though is a lot more subtle. Even though I love his character, sometimes he seems suspicious. Like when A pointed Aria to the poem he wrote for her (A is all knowing, but still how would A know about it? Unless A broke into his apartment before that, I can't remember); the answers to midterms found in Noel's locker (I feel that if Noel actually stole them, he would use anything to defend himself, but since he didn't say anything about Ezra/Aria, he might have gotten scared that someone set him up so kept his mouth shut).

Also A seems to leave their relationship alone after they go to the museum, which I found odd because that secret is one of the more serious ones (their relationship being illegal and all). But then Jackie comes along and A once again takes interest in keeping Ezra/Aria together, weird.

Ezra isn't upset when Aria tells him about the Jenna Thing. Maybe he's super understanding, but I expected his reaction to be a little more 'surprised.'

There's more stuff, but I can't think of it right now. I know there's scene that shows A stealing Ezra's spare apartment key that makes it seem like he's not A, but like I said, I believe it's 2 people.

I hope he's not A though xD He's too dreamy :love:

I'm also not ruling out a Lucas/Mona team as A.

I think Jenna/Garrett are more a decoy than anything because they seem like an obvious suspect, and I'm also having trouble believing that Jenna is really blind, or at least not as blind as she is claiming.

Despite claims that the show will be different from the books, I can't help but feel that the twin thing from the book might be an aspect of the show in some way, or at least that Jenna and Alison might be related (they look very similar, and Jenna knew who Ali was).

Do you think Ali could actually still be alive?

And what's up with Jason and Spencer's dad? I read one theory that Spencer's dad is also Jason's dad, and the thing that the DiLorentes have on the Hasting's is an affair that resulted in Jason lol.

Replies

• miss_saraa
    miss_saraa Posts: 18 Member
    I LOVE that you created a post about this! I haven't watched last nights episode yet but Mona has always been on top of my list of possible As. I agree with you about how it's not just one person. I think Lucas and Mona are great suspects and they play their "hate" for one another really well!

I really hope it's not Ezra as I love him as well :D:D:D

I really don't know what the deal with Jenna and Garret I think they may have had something to do with Ali's death but I don't think A is them nor did A kill Ali if those two didn't do it.

Interesting fact for you : Emily (Shay Mitchell) used to go to my high school and used to sit beside me in our spanish class. Super nice girl and very quiet.
  • Misiaxcore
    Misiaxcore Posts: 659 Member
    I LOVE that you created a post about this! I haven't watched last nights episode yet but Mona has always been on top of my list of possible As. I agree with you about how it's not just one person. I think Lucas and Mona are great suspects and they play their "hate" for one another really well!

I really hope it's not Ezra as I love him as well :D:D:D

I really don't know what the deal with Jenna and Garret I think they may have had something to do with Ali's death but I don't think A is them nor did A kill Ali if those two didn't do it.

Interesting fact for you : Emily (Shay Mitchell) used to go to my high school and used to sit beside me in our spanish class. Super nice girl and very quiet.

Woah must be surreal to see her in the show then O_O I can't imagine xD

I was bored and reading more about theories and Ezra is starting to make more sense. I had some things pointed out to me that I didn't notice before. It's believed that A is only one person, but has a helper, which explains -A and - -A. Most of the theories take into account clues that the producers have given, but they could always be lying ? ;D
This discussion has been closed.