One Year, down 90 lbs! :)

Options
kimmie185
kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
It's been one heck of a hard year, but here I am! I did it! It's so great being on the other side of the fence for a change. LOL :laugh:

Thanks to everyone who has given me support and compliments throughout my journey, it means so much to me.

I learned the hard way that no matter what you do, diet and activity must be a part of your lifestyle to succesfully lose weight and keep it off. I do a high protien/low carb diet and try to get at least 60 grams or more a day to keep the scale going in the right direction. I'm also addicted to Zumba and even have Zumba clothes.. lol. My goal is to be a trainer some day.
I also jog when the weather is great and when I feel like I want to watch TV I pull out the stationary bike and get peddling so I can burn some extra calories while watching my favorite shows.

18865_322908725784_556205784_3991015_1797353_n.jpg

409766_10150452390920785_556205784_8871892_551949695_n.jpg

**If anyone wants to add me, please feel free to do so** :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Butterfly3730
    Options
    Congratulations! :-)
  • gwynb041109
    gwynb041109 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Great job, how do you manage to get that much protein in? do you supplement at all?
  • gwynb041109
    gwynb041109 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Great job, how do you manage to get that much protein in? do you supplement at all?
  • KCharron20
    Options
    Congratulations! You look so happy!
  • Ballard12
    Ballard12 Posts: 109
    Options
    You look great! My goal for this year is to lose 100 lbs in a yr. I am going to use ur success story as my motivation.
  • SuziTownsend
    Options
    I've just joined and I need to lose a similar amount of weight to you. WOW what an inspiration you are; well done.
  • Padao
    Padao Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!! I wish I had your modivation!
  • littleenginethatcan
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fantastic.
  • bentleysmommi
    Options
    wow! you look great!
  • sstamper71
    Options
    need some support u can add me as friend
  • kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Yes ma'am. The best way for me to do it is with a protien shake which is around 25 grams a serving. :)
    I also do protien snacks like the Ostrich turkey jerkey which is high in protien. Protien bars to me are icky.

Be careful if you go protien shake shopping, MANY of them taste like carp and I wasted alot of money buying the $50 tubs only to find out I couldn't stomach them. If a shop will let you sample them first
  • ShrinkingNinja
    ShrinkingNinja Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Cute picture girl! Way to go!

Now show us a picture of you rocking that new figure. ;)
  • lisaisso
    lisaisso Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    ur transformation is incredible! you look so happy.
  • JennBona
    JennBona Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Awesome job...you look great :)
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. And your goal to be a personal trainer sounds like a great way to stay in shape, too.
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    congratulations!
  • debloves2ride
    Options
    you are awesome!
  • Eaglesfanintn
    Eaglesfanintn Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    That's outstanding! Congratulations! :happy:
  • tiamaria3
    tiamaria3 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    your look great!!! congrats to a job well done,a motivation to us all :smile:
  • Jessy0383
    Options
    Wooooow! What a difference~
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!