What's your plan?

Options
Good Afternoon 3rd day of 2012. I'm very glad to see you and Thank you for understanding that today is the start of a new me. Yes, I used my day off yesterday as a lounge day and didn’t do anything productive. I didn’t eat bad, and I DID exercise, so I technically didn’t break the resolution. I have given myself 90 days to lose 30 lbs and get to my goal weight. That is a little less than what I have gained these past 3 years making me stuff boxes and boxes of clothes that are a size 6 and small in my closet. I’ve done it once, so I know I can do it again. But what steps do I have to take to get back down to that goal? Here’s my plan:

1) No more fast food everyday. I literally went out to lunch every. Single. Day. Not only did it aid in my weight gain, but dang, it made me broke!!!! $7-$10 a day on lunch is ridiculous and I don’t know what I was thinking! So, I am limiting my eating out to once a week (or less if I can). Should something happen where I can’t avoid it, salad it is! I know eliminating this from my diet will drastically help my weight loss.

2) No more pop and sweets (daily; I’m only human and get a sweet tooth randomly). I, too, did this in the past and it helped me lose 40 lbs. I literally only stopped drinking pop and eating sweets (no exercise) and within a year, said goodbye to 40lbs of gross. Well, I’m getting back on that bandwagon. I drink a lot of coffee, and will not be giving it up, so that can help me with my caffeine fix. If I crave a pop, I drink diet, so I don’t completely deprive myself of the taste that crave oh so much!!

3) Exercise. Yes, brain & muscles, I said it! Exercise. The one thing that absolutely hate doing, but know that it helps ever so much. I am totally that girl that uses the excuse “I don’t have time to exercise”. But you know what? It’s true!! I am literally doing something from 5 am until 9 pm, at least. But my “New Year Resolution” is to make the time. I will exercise no matter what time of day it is. If I have to wake up at 3:30 (I need to be at work by 6) or go to bed at midnight, I will exercise every day. 10 minutes of sit ups/leg lunges still counts as exercise and takes……..10 minutes!!! I know it needs to be done; it’s inevitable. So I’m going to do it.

Look out March 1st!! :devil: I'm coming for you!!!!!

Replies

• sportsforfun
    Options
    Great plan, now follow through and kick its butt. Make yoru goal and make 2012 the best year of yoru life.

My plan is a bit different as I am trying to gain 15 lbs of lean muscle. Thus I have a plan of eating 4,000 calories a day for the first 4 months while working out 5 days a week in the gym and a few more times outside of the gym. Then cutting caloriesback to 3,000 to lose fat and get to my goal bf%.
  • Snatalin10241981
    Options
    Good Luck with your plan too. I can take in 4,000 calories easily, LOL. But that is definately not happening any time soon!!