Low Carb

Options
Does anyone else use this app to help track a Low Carb diet?

Replies

• auctoritas
    Options
    Sorta. I don't track frequently anymore, but I do keto.
  • mjbrenner
    mjbrenner Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I am. I use it to make sure I get enough protein while also keeping my calories low. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
  • borys12
    borys12 Posts: 98
    Options
    I just sometimes check carbs and sugar in vegetables, as this is only food it might have it.
  • Stephie_J
    Stephie_J Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I followed a Low Carb diet last year and I lost 2.5 stone but I couldn't really find any apps for my phone that could help me track the amount of carbs I had a day. I keep a blog on my progress with my diet and have started to link my food diary to it instead of having to log into my blog every day to write what I have eaten.

My blog is here if anyone is interested: http://lowcarbdieter.blogspot.com/ I have got a bit festively plump over December so I will be back Low Carbing from tomorrow :)

12545242.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    I adjusted my allowances so that I can follow a low carb diet. Im just planning to do it for a short time since I know that I can't handle a low carb lifestyle long term. I am also not going too low carb since Im only at the start of my journey and I need to be more balanced in the long run.
  • purpleprincessy
    Options
    I've just started doing keto but my passed experiences with trying to lose weight have taught me the importance of tracking! I've been impressed with the site so far so hopefully it will help me keep track of my carb/calorie/fat intake.

Feel free to add me if anyone else doing the same!
  • SinOrSlim
    Options
    CHECK OUT www.sinorslim.com !!! THERES A BUNCH OF STEP BY STEP LOW CARB AND KETO RECIPES!!