Recipes with nutritional values?

Options
Hello !
Im just starting out and i was wondering if any one had any good easy recipes with Nutrition Values, or knows where i can find some?
Thank you ! :smile:

Replies

• jms961886
    Options
    Hello !
    Im just starting out and i was wondering if any one had any good easy recipes with Nutrition Values, or knows where i can find some?
    Thank you ! :smile:
  • tomyhealth
    tomyhealth Posts: 181
    Options
    I noticed that a few MFP post some good recipes with the nutritional values. I also go taste of home healthy living magazine. I hope that is okay to type the name of the magazine.:ohwell:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    I noticed that a few MFP post some good recipes with the nutritional values. I also go taste of home healthy living magazine. I hope that is okay to type the name of the magazine.:ohwell:

:laugh:
    I hope so... that's where I steal most of my recipes from!
    I try to only add recipes to the site with nutrition data.
  • jms961886
    Options
    Thanks for the heads up! :flowerforyou:
  • tomyhealth
    tomyhealth Posts: 181
    Options
    Yeah I have printed off a couple of your recipes to try. I think that I'm going to make the Sesame Chicken Salad for lunch with the girls on Wednesday.

Thanks
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Most of the recipes on this site have those stats. Also, I used sparkpeople for some ideas and you can also use www.nutritiondata.com (I think) to calculate your own recipes with higher servings. Since it's just bf and myself and we're on this together, I weigh our meat prior to freezing and weigh our snacks before putting into snack bags. Amazing how far a baked cheetos will go when weighing it out and putting into bags as opposed to me eating the whole bag:laugh: . BUT, if I make something even with the ground chicken or whatever, I log each individual thing and get a result that way if I'm unsure. :drinker:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    http://caloriecount.about.com/cc/recipe_analysis.php

This is a great site too to calculate recipes.
    :flowerforyou:
  • Karma_Rocks
    Options
    Christie and Bunny thank you both for posting those sites, I know I have many recipes with no information. This will be very helpful:flowerforyou:

Namaste'
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I just recently found www.recipezaar.com. I LOVE it!