When do you wake up and when do you go to bed?

Options

Replies

• AandJsMommy
    Options
    I get up at 6:00 a.m. to get my kids ready for school I take them to school at 7:25 and come home and do my exercise. I go to bed anywhere from 10:30 to 11:00, that's mine and my hubby's time together after the kids go to bed.
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    I have to get my eight hours, or I'm useless. I'm usually in bed by 9:30 or 10, and up by 5:30 or 6.
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Weekdays bed by 10pm up by 5:30am
    Weekends bed b/w 11pm-12am up no later than 7:30am (this depends on the child)
  • kardowling
    kardowling Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I just started going to bed early so I don't eat, so bed by 10 (so I don't eat junk) Up at 6. :yawn:
  • BodyRockerVT
    BodyRockerVT Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I have a little one to get on the bus and ready for school so I am in bed at 10:30, read until 11 o 11:30 then am up for the day at 6:30. If my youngest has been a pain during the night I will sometimes sneak in a 45 minute catnap in the afternoons before the bus comes back.
  • ssstefanieee
    ssstefanieee Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I need my sleep! I tend to go to sleep around 10:30 and wake up around 6:30-7:00 and can get my workout in before work :)
  • kimoRUN
    kimoRUN Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Weekdays...up around 4:30am...in bed by 10ish.
  • REBEE17
    REBEE17 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Bed is usually by 10 or 11.
    Alarm goes off at 6:30 but I stroll out of bed around 7.
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    In bed by 10pm (usually fall asleep on the couch watching some stupid show with my husband lol)
    Alarm goes off 5am...ugh!!! LOL
  • xsmilexforxmex
    xsmilexforxmex Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I'm in Bed between 9-10 and Up by 6 except Tuesdays at 4:45 and Weekends I'm up till about 11 and up around 9
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I go to bed around 9:30 10pm and read for 15 minutes to an hour then wake up somewhere between 5:10 and 5:25am.......it depends on if I hit the snooze button. lol! On the days that hubby doesn't work (Thurs and Fri) I go to bed about an hour later and wake up NLT 6am.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    I love to sleep too! I go to bed about 11pm and sleep til 7:30 most days. On the weekends I am up til midnight or 1am and sleep til noon. I don't have kids, I understand this might not be possible if I did!
  • maysflower
    Options
    Monday to Friday:
    I go to bed around 9 pm and I wake up at 4:45 am on my workout days, and 6 am on my non-workout days.

Weekends:
    In bed anywhere between 10 pm and midnight and I get woken up by my daughter usually around 7 am.

If I'm feeling tired, I will nap on the weekends.
  • cloveraz
    cloveraz Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    My sleep schedule is way off. Even though I'm not working 3rd shift, anymore, my sleep schedule has not normalized itself causing havoc with my body. Which explains, the many times I forgo a lunch...Trying to get it ALL together is fun!
  • gigifaye
    gigifaye Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I go to bed by 10pm and am up and at the gym by 5am on weeknights. Weekends, I go to bed later and wake up later. :)
  • ClarkAddison
    ClarkAddison Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    In bed by 11 and up at 6:40 am. Off to the gym by 7 and get a good 90 minutes in. Get's the day started right. I run a business that is open 365 days a year so weekends and weekdays make no difference.
  • luvJOJO
    luvJOJO Posts: 1,881 Member
    Options
    in bed around 11 p.m. - up at 6 a.m.
  • Riverofbeauty
    Riverofbeauty Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    This is a good thread!

I'm a morning person for sure. I didn't used to be, but since I started working full time, even in the weekends I'm usually up by 8. And in saying that....I'm guilty of going to bed around 9pm sometimes, usually 10 though. I need lots of sleep, I love my sleep!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I go to bed between 10 pm and midnight and wake up around 6 6:30
  • Robyn_T
    Robyn_T Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    I'm a 3rd shifter, 12 hour shifts, so I'm in bed by 8 AM and up at 4(ish) PM on work days. On my off days, I vary greatly, but always getting 8 hours. I don't do well on less.