I'm all alone!

Options
The few friends that I've had on here are barely on here anymore (given up, or otherwise). I feel so alone :( Anyone else with that problem?

Replies

• str30
    str30 Posts: 3
    Options
    I plan on sticking to my diet you can be my friend, diet buddy..lol No one should be alone.:happy:
  • leemarie324
    leemarie324 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    lets be friends! I have not given up in 6 months!
  • JOANIE69
    JOANIE69 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    bless you please feel free to add me as a life long friend x:flowerforyou:
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    I have a few friends like that but the majority show up a lot if you want to add me and take a look at my friends list I have quite a few that are very supportive and are on a lot so you won't feel so alone.
  • rebeccaME207
    rebeccaME207 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    add me im always up for a new pal!
  • starshine420
    Options
    I'm not giving up anytime soon, we can be friends too :) We all need support
  • rgunn02
    rgunn02 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    You're not alone!! Add me :)
  • KriscoOil
    KriscoOil Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Fell free to add me! A lot of support on here and hate to see you lose support. I enjoy my MFP family and all the support!
  • tracym17
    tracym17 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    friend request on its way, and I have loads of support from my friends on here. They wil be happy to do the same for you if needed, they are a great bunch.
  • Kelico528
    Options
    Anyone of you can add me!
  • arosmith79
    arosmith79 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I felt that way when I started but it gets better I promise. You just need to add more active friends and we can keep you from feeling so lonely :)
  • skinnymak
    skinnymak Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You are never alone! Friend requesting you so you've got one more supporter in your world!! Keep focused and keep up the good work!! :)
  • TMLPatrick
    TMLPatrick Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I think you just got The Distance by Cake stuck in my head. Feel free to add me.
  • kardowling
    kardowling Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    add me! Love that running number!
  • cls09
    cls09 Posts: 38
    Options
    I must say, I was once that person that was on and off of MFP. It happens but I think that people, like myself, start realizing how great the support is here and how much we need it. I am here to stay this time so feel free to add me! :drinker: to new friends!
  • Sibby123
    Options
    You can be my friend :) I don't have any either :(
  • neclar
    neclar Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    don't give up !!!! try a new group. we are all in this to get healthy together . :happy: you can add me if you want .
  • Jackie9950
    Jackie9950 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I'm not giving up as well, you are welcome to be my friend!:flowerforyou:
  • KandieLantz
    KandieLantz Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    You never have to be alone here! Add me, I'm here SEVERAL times a day! :)
  • sleepy184
    sleepy184 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I have had a few friends disappear but most have stuck to it and are very supportive. It's a great place to be.
    Please feel free to add me if you want to. Ive been here since Feb 2011 and dont plan on going anywhere soon!