New to My Fitness Pal :)

Options
Hi everyone! I'm brand new to all this looking for some friends to help me keep myself motivated and just to share advice with :)

Replies

• ghiselle466
    Options
    Hello, I am brand new to myfitnesspal as well. Today is the first day of my weight loss journey.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck. we are all here to help answer any questions you have.
  • steffihoney
    Options
    Both of you...welcome!! I have only been on the site a week or so, but I am loving it so far and hope you do as well!
  • noemike
    noemike Posts: 61
    Options
    I am new 2 I am looking to help boost people up and have them help boost me up 2 so we all can meet our goals :)
  • cls09
    cls09 Posts: 38
    Options
    Hello New MFP people! I haven't been on here too long but I can help support and motivate anyone so feel free to add me!
  • lumon
    lumon Posts: 2
    Options
    So let me add myself to the list of new comers.... I'm really shy, and lack motivation. I'm reaching out for all the support I can find to change my life. I want to get healthier for a life time and not just temporary.
  • lumon
    lumon Posts: 2
    Options
    So let me add myself to the list of new comers.... I'm really shy, and lack motivation. I'm reaching out for all the support I can find to change my life. I want to get healthier for a life time and not just temporary.
  • noemike
    noemike Posts: 61
    Options
    I am brand new this week I just lost 10 lbs this week I am looking to cheer people on as well as them cheer me on. So I would like some freinds to reind me if your interested :)
  • mindy2185
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I am new to MFP and needing advice on workouts, recipes, encouragement, and just talking to someone i know is in the same boat as myself! I stayed up late lastnight making a grocery list that is very different from what i normally buy. what should i stay away from and what should i lean towards? I am from the south, very much meat and potato family! ekk! Also, what vitamins???? help!
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Hey good to see so many new faces :) keep up to date with logging your foods and exercise and you will see an improvement straight away. Your attitude to food will change I know mine has, and if you don't then everyone on the forum is here to help you and they really do its so much better here than body building forums that don't encourage you half as much....

feel free to add me I am on here most days and good luck